Skip to content

General cops!!!!! Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > cops!!!!!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

mitchrs4

Dec 07

mitchrs4 says:

cops!!!!!

:mad: have they got the time to do anything with there time?i waS cuming home from work the other nite and got round my area at about hlf 2 in the morning shattered after work,just wanted to get home for a good old cupa.:smile i pass a cop wich had obviously had no action on his shift who thought he would whip it round an start stalking me.so i thought i would liven his shift up and just start drivin round anoying him.drivin 10mph under the speed limit,circuling the same routes ect. Anyway ended up pulling me and asking "wot are you doing out at this time and sencondly why i was....." doing wot i  have just explained. I answered cuming home from work and then asked him why he started following me when i was doing nuffing rong when i passed. He wouldnt give me a answer and then instead of letting me get home made me remove my helmet and wait while he done a check for insurance so on.......

Is it just me or do the police need to focus on the scum out there rather than hard working indviduals!!!!!!!

please agree lol if not im going to hide in shame :lol:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (07 February 2008 03:22)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mitchrs4

Dec 07

mitchrs4 says:

lol

pridge gun i love it hahaha.no not like that just funny.did u really aplie or was that just ment to b a hwole comical story???

Reply to this Topic
Joiner1

Nov 07

Joiner1 says:

I

had a copper going outside Brands after WSB, must have been about 2001? Me and a SA m8 were shouting abuse at the wanker and all his m8's were laughing aswell. He ended up just walking away from points duty and pissed off down the road.:biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
grounded

Mar 05

grounded says:

cops

when my bike was nicked and recovered,about 10 yrs ago, i went to pick it up from the copshop. when i went to follow him through, the desk sergeant said 'don't leave your helmet there son' (it was on the counter). when i laughed, he said 'see that payphone? [by the door, next to the counter] its been done over three times in the last year!' then i gave a statement to a huge p.c., who was holding a file marked 'known bike thieves and their associates'. after making sure i'd seen what it was, he left it on the table while he went to 'get more paper', and made sure i had time to read it before he came back. next, he got a call for help on his radio. 'i haven't got a car' he said..at which point i saw his hands were shaking! when i wished him a quiet night, he just looked at me and said 'its friday..'  that was an educational evening..that was in coventry. where i live now,the nearest copshops are 5&7 miles away, and they close at 5.. and weekends!

Reply to this Topic
keithrob

Nov 07

keithrob says:

getting stopped

out for a ride a few years back,got stopped ,i had black visor,race can,small plate,officer who stopped me, said he thought the lettering on my plate were abit small,NOT THE PLATE,but the lettering,he checked it,yes it was slightly smaller,unbeknown to me,told me to change it when i get home,RESULT:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
aspguitars

May 06

aspguitars says:

Cops

I'm an Ex Cop. I ride a Blackbird now. If it had been me on duty at that time in the morning, I think I would have pulled you too.Firstly, lots of bikes get stolen in the early hours of the morning. Secondly if a driver slows down whilst being followed, it's normally because they don't want to get stopped and have something to hide. Many drink drivers think that if they drive really slow, they won't get stopped. I think perhaps you should have just gone straight home to that cup of tea and saved both your own and the Police Officer's time.

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

aspguitars

Is your name Keith, by any chance?

Reply to this Topic
alser

May 07

alser says:

oh is it an ex parafan man

dah ee dee dah ah dee dee sounds like love

Reply to this Topic
ohsomadeddie

May 05

ohsomadeddie says:

cops and stoppin ya

i ride a knackered 50cc moped that only does 30 (just):laugh:

due to a fucked carb. i have a full licence so no l plates and i have been riding it now for bout 2 years and never even spoke to a copper:smiley:

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

Really?

"oh is it an ex parafan man

dah ee dee dah ah dee dee sounds like love "

Sounds more like a retard to me.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

plods shopping list

my brother in law is an ex met traffic cop  and has said that all there orders come from above  and the weekly start meeting (his words) harrase and nick bikers no matter the engine size if   theres nothing wrong with bike  search him for drugs if he looks the type , because they are easy targets ( we normaly just plead guilty )

next young ppl in imported or flashy cars for ileagely fitted parts and drugs,  work vans pickups estates with ladders on them  usally no MOT  drinking or carrying stolen goods  then long haul truckies   these are the main priorities keeps the nick rate up 

so poor old plod has a shopping list

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices