Skip to content

General New series of top gear (updated) General

You are in... Forums > General > General > New series of top gear (updated)

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

thehamster

Nov 07

thehamster says:

New series of top gear (updated)

SARAHC SAYS: THIS TOPIC WAS CREATED AS A SPOOF AND IS NOT REAL SO WE ARE NOW CLOSING IT THANKS Hi everyone,

The new series of top gear is been filmed in the next 2 months.

Anyone interested in the 5 min spot for bikers features should contact me if they want tickets, there's still a few allocated for real bikers...you must prove you own a bike to be eligible.

The 1st show has a Zonda F driven by the Stig against a turbo charged Hayabusa ridden by a guest BSB rider.

Write to:

Top Gear Bike Feature
Top Gear,
Room 4356,
BBC White City,
201 Wood Lane,
London,
W12 7TS

or email me at
top.gear@bbc.co.uk

or go here ShowTickets

Rememebr to include your name, address & contact number and include "MCN BIKER FEATURE" at the top.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (13 February 2008 10:01)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pussinboots

Aug 02

pussinboots says:

hehehe

yeah right..likely story :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
binky

Aug 02

binky says:

all right john

got a new motor!

ha ha john tg production team

I'm on pills 4 me nerves...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BARRY SHEENE DREAM TEAM

Feb 08

Hampster

Richard

Nev & Leanne why be rude? im with Richard we are all fellow bikers and we need to prove Jezza wrong as he see's us all a bunch of weekend leather wearing loonies! Love the show Hampster keep sticking up for us bikers1 Great job!!!

Reply to this Topic
BARRY SHEENE DREAM TEAM

Feb 08

Hampster

Richard

Nev & Leanne why be rude? im with Richard we are all fellow bikers and we need to prove Jezza wrong as he see's us all a bunch of weekend leather wearing loonies! Love the show Hampster keep sticking up for us bikers1 Great job!!!

Reply to this Topic
thehamster

Nov 07

thehamster says:

Hi

Thanks for your support.

Myself and the research team & the MCN website & editorial team (who described them as a menace to the forums) have been dismayed by the responses from Nev & Leanne, binky, widechickenstrips, sad500 etc but they are in the minority and we have received tremendous support from everyone else which we very much appreciate.

I hope everyone will enjoy the new bike features, it'll only be 5-10 mins to begin with but it should be fun and hopefully it will be expended for series 12.

Ticket news in 3 weeks or so btw.

Kind Regards,

Richard Hammond.

Reply to this Topic
gogs_hornet900

Dec 07

Top Gear

I’m with Barry, give the hamster some slack. Anyone who sticks up for bikers gets my vote. We’ve got enough idiots slagging us off in the press, someone actually saying bikers are not all lunatics & saying it on a programme with a few million viewers is surely a good thing?

Reply to this Topic
aphmitchell

Jan 08

aphmitchell says:

Support

Richard.
I'm with you and your team, keep up the good work! The others are just jealous of your success and can't accept what you and your team have achieved.

I can understand where they are coming from, its only natural in a school boy mocking sort of way to abuse people and on the net its a damn sight easier to do!

They don't mean any real harm, (I hope) I'm sure if they could meet you face to face their tune would be a completely different.

We are all here as we love bikes in all shapes and forms, well, apart from some of the MCN babes, lol

Look forward to the show and I hope you have a decent hair cut soon. (it seems that all the guys hair is getting longer and longer, or am I out of vogue?) :lol::lol:
See ya
Alex

Reply to this Topic
sad500

Dec 07

sad500 says:

I would

love nothing more than it all to be true and that it is richard hammond (if it is i shall grovell like a man has never grovelled before coz i believe him to be a top bloke)

But come on folks we've been had for mugs before by imposters.  On behalf of other forum members I asked mcn for clarification and heard nothing, ive replied to the pm 'richard' sent me offering (and with me accepting) the offer to visit the TG offices and meet them all and again heard nothing.

So yes i am (at the moment and until proven otherwise) not prepared to accept its the real mr hammond.

proof please!!  Not from Taz either as i think he's in on it :lol:

Reply to this Topic
tazzer

Aug 02

tazzer says:

hmpf

stop blaming me :mad:

Reply to this Topic
tazzer

Aug 02

tazzer says:

So...own up