You are in... Forums > General > General > Whats your view

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

nev & leanne

Jun 07

nev & leanne says:

Whats your view

on the do gooders trying to stop them noise emittors that only youths can hear to stop them hanging around and causing a nuisance.

Because they say - "It encroaches on their rights"

I'll leave my view for now coz, this site couldn't handle the swearwords just now!!

I also remind you of the recent death of the guy who confronted some youths and got his head kicked in :mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (13 February 2008 12:19)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Frieda

Jul 07

Frieda says:

I worked for local council, rural and parks sector

we put youth shelters out in suitable locations for teenagers to take refuge from the rain and to not bother anyone, but on more than one occasion the local residents would voice in complaints, saying that "youths would congregate in the shelters",,, :blink: no shit

Back to the topic, did you know that some youths are using the "mosquito" noise from said machines as ringtones, and bothering fellow pupils in the classroom, so that some teachers turn around and, to their disbelief, see their classroom with their hands to their ears, but have no idea why (only people under twenty years of age can hear the machine's sound)... I think that was an argument supporting the suppression of these devices... :huh:

Reply to this Topic
nev & leanne

Jun 07

nev & leanne says:

Right thats it

Ban mobiles bring back the red kiosk

Reply to this Topic
Boult

Mar 07

Boult says:

What noise?

:blink:

Conscription - from "yes Prime Minister"..... " so you want to take all the trouble-makers off the street, teach them how to use weapons and skilled un-armed combat..... and then put them back on the streets..??".... I leave you with that sombre thought:wacko: 

Reply to this Topic
gsxxxrrr

Jul 07

gsxxxrrr says:

there is only one way to sort it

our village (so called) is divided into new and old properties, the newer properties forming "the  estate" when we started getting problems there the police just flooded the area ( addmitedly some of them were special constables) and the trouble seems to have subsided. the police can do it when the residents get that pi**ed off that they threaten to take the law into their own hands.

Reply to this Topic
suzukirider60

Oct 07

youths on corners...

with nothing to do....bull.....they are just lazy with no self initiative....and why..????....

cos the goody-do-gooders took all the power off the teachers who have them through the important years....

abolishing corporal punishment was the worst thing they could have done....the youths dictate to you now and you can't do anything about it....

Mrs Newlove has paid the ultimate for this ..... my heart goes out to her and her children...

bring back the death penalty as an ultimate deterrant....it will make them think twice in future....

THE SYSTEM HAS GOT TOO SOFT.. 

Reply to this Topic
makemineapint

May 05

another example of how soft society has become...

Has anyone heard in the news recently about the increasing number of ambushes and attacks on Fire Crews attending to call outs?

There was a clip on the radio news the other day where a very despondent fireman was explaining to the reporter that the way they used to deal with this problem was to "turn a hose on a gang of ambushers, but sadly, this day and age, we aren't allowed to do that!"

How much more f**king PC can this country get before groups of vigilantes start to take the law into their own hands.

Only then will the country really hit rock bottom, but it's almost inevitable! :upset:

Reply to this Topic
suzukirider60

Oct 07

pinty

SPOT ON ......

Even some minor offences are being ignored by rozzers so it has already started.....(burglaries etc)

Reply to this Topic
Waz~Zarlie

Feb 08

Waz~Zarlie says:

When i was young

quite a few years ago, i lived in a small rural village we really didn't have anything to do so we made our own entertainment doing proper boys things, played football in winter cricket in summer went fishing built camps built gocarts, we had an old lambretta stripped to its bare minimum and charged all over the fields. the kid now say they have nothing they want to try having nothing and see how they get on.

There are now to many rules and regulations and everything has to be politically correct, also noboy is scared of the law now like we used to be and the kids know that the law cant touch them. end of rant :mad:

Reply to this Topic
makemineapint

May 05

so...

now we're all singing off the same hymn sheet... what we gonna do about it? :unsure:

Reply to this Topic
gilk

Feb 08

gilk says:

whats your view

can you get this machene to run on batterys so i can fit one to the bike

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle