Skip to content

Where to Ride Ride to Nurburgring June Meets, routes and tours (UK)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (UK) > Ride to Nurburgring June

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bob_i

Feb 08

bob_i says:

Ride to Nurburgring June

Were looking to take the shuttle to Calais in June and ride to nurburgring in June for the WSBK.  Does anyone know a good route. We want to catch the shuttle back on Tuesday afternoon, so we have all day Monday to ride around the Eifels, any ideas? What is the best area to stay once in nurburg? We are looking to stay in a hotel or guesthouse, should we stay near the ring or further out. What's the night life like?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (19 February 2008 22:48)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (UK)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vidgen1098

Jan 08

vidgen1098 says:

Ride to Nurburgring June

I've been twice in 2006 and 2007 and I stayed at the hotel at the ring can't remember the name but the one in the grounds my room balcony looked out on to the track at the hairpin leading on to the start / finish and what a stay I had F***ing fantastic loads of racing memorabilia nice friendly staff , lovely food , good roads I wouldn't stay anywhere else

Reply to this Topic
bob_i

Feb 08

bob_i says:

Ride to Nurburgring June

Sorry, just realised I have posted in the wrong forum, I will repost in aforum more appropriate.

Reply to this Topic
Tel boy 101

Feb 08

Tel boy 101 says:

the ring

i am going to the ring that wkend never been before.you going to ride the ring or just local roads ?

Reply to this Topic
bob_i

Feb 08

bob_i says:

Ride to Nurburgring June

Were going over to watch the WSBK but will also ride some of the local roads, if the ring is available on the Monday we will probably do that.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices