Skip to content

Ask an Expert Ride to Nurburgring In June Touring & travel

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Touring & travel > Ride to Nurburgring In June

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bob_i

Feb 08

bob_i says:

Ride to Nurburgring In June

Were looking to take the shuttle to Calais in June and ride to nurburgring in June for the WSBK.  Does anyone know a good route. We want to catch the shuttle back on Tuesday afternoon, so we have all day Monday to ride around the Eifels, any ideas? What is the best area to stay once in nurburg? We are looking to stay in a hotel or guesthouse, should we stay near the ring or further out. What's the night life like?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (19 February 2008 23:19)

Post a message in Touring & travel

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
fuzzrr

Sep 06

fuzzrr says:

Its easy to get to.........If you go to Slidersguest house. there are directions on there. Also try and get accomodation there. Its about 15mins from the track and is run by a very fast British guy called Brendan...Very warn welcome and good beer !!!!!!

If you want any more info, give me a shout

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

Nurburgring

Don't want to poor cold water on your trip, but when you ride it, for f****ks sake be careful. Friend of mine busted his shoulder, and did some serious nerve damage while only riding slowly. Probably diesel off a bus or something.:wacko:

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Take care

Treat it with immense respect, if you ride it 

some work mates of mine did it last year and came off on some fluid left by a blown Porsche engine one bloke Died and the other work mate is Paralysed, it is awesome and brilliant and long may it continue but respect it.

I will do the WSBK then have 4 days blasting the ardennes then go to Chimay in Belgium the following weekend for the Classic Road Races that's aw-some as well and mindblowingly fast. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices