Skip to content

Bikes Refactoring page topic... Kawasaki

You are in... Forums > Bikes > Kawasaki > Refactoring page topic...

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Refactoring page topic...

...to proper hierarchy.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (26 February 2008 16:41)

Post a message in Kawasaki

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
roadglue

Nov 12

roadglue says:

Great bike

I got mine instead of a bigger bike and restricting it to 33bhp.It feels really nice to ride and as comfy as these sort of bikes get.I have done 3 hours motorway without a break but i needed one by the end.

Does 170-200 miles before the fuel light comes on and stays on.

They get to 90 without much trouble and mine does 100 with 1k left before redline but i've never felt the need to redline it in top gear.But you can do 80 all day long without really stressing the bike or your comfort.

Obviously the new ninja 300 is better but if you want a cheaper bike that is capable of a ton, good on fuel and fun to ride, the 250r is worth a look.

I think the build quality is pretty good.I'm not a regular washer and polisher of bikes but at 5 years old its still clean and mostly rust free.

Eventually you will want something more powerful when restriction and age allows but i'm not in a hurry to get rid of mine as i do a lot of commuting and its plenty fast enough and fuel efficient for that.If i was a big weekend biker i'd probably be in more of a hurry but for now i'm still happy

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices