Skip to content

Ask an Expert Alterations Clothing

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Clothing > Alterations

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Stuart Fordyce


Nov 03

Posts: 27


Hi everyone,

I have a set of Frank Thomas cordura trousers that I need to get altered - they are in great condition but need a strap putting across them at the boot end to stop them riding up when I'm on the bike.

I'm looking to get them altered, do I need a specialist motorcycle place to do this, or just my local alterations place?

I'm in London, so somewhere near there if possible.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (29 February 2008 13:34)

Post a message in Clothing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required


Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)


Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 


Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale


It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices