Skip to content

Where to Ride northwest meets Meets, routes and tours (UK)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (UK) > northwest meets

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

genetic-freakz

Mar 08

northwest meets

i go down to a mates in poole dorset every year .

and every tuesday night there is a bike meet , there must be about a thousand bikers there . a great event and a bag of chips on the key.

so what i want to no is why we dont have such events up north.:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (02 March 2008 18:28)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (UK)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Triple1

Jan 08

Triple1 says:

NorthWest meets

Hi,

Try Rivington Barn nr Bolton every Sunday, Devils Bridge nr Kirby Lonsadale Every Sunday or Fylde Bike Meet The Square Lytham St Annes every Monday evening.

Triple1

Reply to this Topic
antrs250

Oct 07

antrs250 says:

get down to southport on a sunny sunday about 3pm ish loads of bikers?  hanging around looking cool in their new unused clean bikes and gear...

what area are u at ..iam out most weekends 

i start at rivy then upto devils bridge  and back down to southport ..

or weather permiting cat and fiddle for a play which is my new fav bit of road ...at the cat turn right and fly back down the hill ....:smile

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

North West Meets

All the above plus you can do the Hawes run on a Sunday. Fom Settle to Hawes is an awsome road. I have been riding it for years, and still not mastered it. If you do it be careful! Then cracking bacon butty's and about 2-300 bikes at Hawes in the summer. From Hawes, go to devils bridge via sedburgh. Loads of bikes there too!:smile

Reply to this Topic
harleycpl

Oct 08

harleycpl says:

north west meets

Hello Chaps,

Excuse my first post being a bit of flag waving but a mate of ours is opening a big biker venue in April next year near Bolton. It is an old rural Pub and has lots of land with it and they have some big plans for rallies and events.

Was a bit dubious at first but understand they have now signed the contract and are now committed to it. They looking at creating a NW version of Ace / Squires. No doubt be hearing more about it soon enough but I think we badly need something like this up here.

By the way - they calling it Iron Horse Cafe.

Reply to this Topic
petergoodwin

Oct 08

petergoodwin says:

northwest meets

hope it works the more the merrier,good competetion tho,anywhere you you can stay over {camping cheap} is always a bonus,word of mouth will make or break it {sad really not many get it right 1st time} throw the odd mention at meets you already attend and maybe alternative mags like streetfighters ect,this is not a plug they just get a lot of response from their readers at their meets,good look c ya soon hopefully

Reply to this Topic
NeeKo

Dec 08

NeeKo says:

NorthWest meets

Yeah Rivingtons good on a Sunday! Not as busy at this time of year but still worth the ride up....

Reply to this Topic
DVALETER

Oct 07

DVALETER says:

Bike meet in Bolton

Hi mate..Sounds good to me.:biggrin:.Were abouts in Bolton is this new bike meet gunna be..?.. I live in Hindley Green 15 mins from Bolton..:roll eyes:. Cheers.. Dean

Reply to this Topic
gazzarossi

Apr 06

gazzarossi says:

Bike meet Bolton

Brilliant, about time too, will they have a jukebox? :lol:

Keep us posted .. good place to start a sunday run !

Reply to this Topic
wezfred748

Jan 09

wezfred748 says:

NorthWest meets

bolton bike meet sounds good, keep us posted as wats goin on in bolton cheers!

Reply to this Topic
nicon

Nov 08

nicon says:

great

just around corner from rochdale im in keep us updated on it plz

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN