You are in... Forums > News > Events > Scottish Motorcycle Show 2008

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

brynhils

Jun 06

brynhils says:

Scottish Motorcycle Show 2008

I felt very disappointed this year.  It seemed there were less motorcycles and less stands, in fact the Sunday market that used to be at Ingliston was probably bigger.  The majority of stands that were there present were either selling cheap poorly made leathers or tools that wouldn't have lasted a week.  This time of year is not ideal for the weather either - it was heaving it down which meant most of the outside attractions were vacant.

The local motorcycle club forums are filling up with the same type of comments; too expensive and too little to see and do.

Certainly the last year I shall pay it a visit - Next year, as suggested by one local forum poster,  I'll put the entrance fee in my fuel tank and go out and have some real fun ...

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (08 March 2008 20:48)

Post a message in Events

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
henryscat666

Dec 07

henryscat666 says:

MCN show

oh fecking joy, there are 4 of us going through tomorrow and I was hoping to bag a pair of trousers for myself.
Got the Sun's offer of 2 adults for the price of one tho so £7.50 a head aint terrible.
Is it really as bad as you're making it out to be?
Weather must have ruined a lot of it tho. Stupid time of year to have anyt kind of show in Scotland.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices