Skip to content

General you got to laught at this (my embarrassing moment) Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > you got to laught at this (my embarrassing moment)

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

dennison267

May 07

dennison267 says:

you got to laught at this (my embarrassing moment)

:wacko: out on a428 on sunday:ph43r::ph43r: seen a guy on side of the road so stopped to see if he was ok.:smile he was waiting to be resuced as bike died so checked on him and started to leave in the knowledge he was ok:smiley: then go-stall-drop yes right in front of him he ended up picking me up off the floor total embarressment for me but he was a gent and help gracefully without cracking up as i laid on the floor:lol: well M if you read this thanks mate for not laughting but it was so funny bet you had a good laught when you got home because i did.:lol::lol::laugh::tongue:

ride safe pep's and hope this cheered you up :lol:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (11 March 2008 20:44)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shaun the sheep

Aug 02

my boss is

a cunt ...wouldnt let ya use one of his used " johnnies " even if ya got a piece of pussey waitin with a " wide on " ...... hes a fucker ...... useless fucker at that ....

Reply to this Topic
binky

Aug 02

binky says:

still

as slow as ever on here

Reply to this Topic
shaun the sheep

Aug 02

hell no ....

fast as fuck ....... else i wouldnt be on ........... matter of fact .... the only thing i can imagine faster is a " pakistani " being chaced by a tiger ....

Reply to this Topic
binky

Aug 02

binky says:

I need to

have a look at this pooter me thinks

Reply to this Topic
shaun the sheep

Aug 02

thats

yer problem then ...... its " slow " coz yer pressing the buttons on the television remote ...... look what ya doin ....

Reply to this Topic
mrbubble

Aug 06

mrbubble says:

hurt pride

you just got to laugh it off ,good on yer for stopping !

went into large town with my lad locked up bike had some grub got back on bike pulled away 2 feet and bike stopped dead and we both ended up on our arses in front of all the bloody shoppers , forgot to unlock the bloody disc lock on front wheel ?. same bike stood on bike stand side, dropped my bike gloves over other side leaned over to reach gloves and  yes u got it over i went head first bike on its side lucky i had me lid on boy did i laugh about it after.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrog

Oct 05

vulcanrog says:

Embarrassing moment

at work 3 weeks ago.  My watchmate has had some 'marital snags' & was getting so much grief he applied to transfer to another unit in Plymouth.  He arranged a swap with an officer from the Plymouth unit,  a female.  Part of the process was for each to visit each others unit to have a look see.  The female duly arrived & all I saw was a bloke in uniform stood looking at me,  "yes mate can I help you" said I.  "hello I'm Hailey" said the 'person.  Oh fuck I thought !  'Hailey' spent a few hours with us & went on 'her' way but I couldn't stop myself from calling her mate !  Our watch mate went to Plymouth for a look see & came back dumb struck ---- Hailey is actually HAROLD !!!

Reply to this Topic
kdouglasjones

Mar 06

Embarrasing Moment

Well I guess I'll have to own up to mine - had stacked my bike and was sharing a mates RD125, we used to take it in turns to drop each other off home and keep it for the night.  My turn to ride home from college and drop him off, wheeled bike out of parking space, fired it up - a few other apprentices around, so big handful of revs, drop the clutch and off on the back wheel.  Happened to look down at the front wheel and saw the cable lock still around forks and spokes!  Wondered how long I could keep the front end up but eventually gravity took over and the wheel touched the ground.  Probably got about another 8 feet before the cable had twirled itself around the hub and locked the front wheel solid - both of us pitched off the side of the bike in a big heap!  I suppose it gave the apprentices a good laugh and didn't damage ourselves or the bike too much so can't be all bad!

Reply to this Topic
Reaper_Man

Jan 08

The wife.

My wife was out on her bike, after passing her test. She's got a GSX600F. It was a nice day and she had called into the shopping center (makeup). While there she Phoned to say she was fine and would be 20 minutes. some time later she phoned and asked me to take a clutch lever as she'd stalled and dropped the bike again.   Luckilly  I'd bought  M&P's  yearly supply. so far she's only snapped about 4.  she's getting better..

Reply to this Topic
Fuller46

Apr 05

Fuller46 says:

this happened to me last sunday

me and a pal were pissin about on our banged out field bike around the local area. we know the area very very well and although its illegal we sometimes ride the 200 metres from one field to another crossing only two roads in the process and so not causing too much nuisance to other road users. Anyway some fellow with his licence from Lahore was on the quiet road we were on and to cut a long story short he seen us coming behind him and swerved in our direction, as we were on a scrambler and had no lights, indicators or reg plate.... we were still in the wrong as we should not have been on the road. FAIR ENOUGH.... but we hit the back of his car slightly causing minor cosmetic damage, then mounted the pavement and hit a big steel bollard at speed, we hit it that hard the wheel snapped and the handlebars didn't even look like handle bars anymore. I was on the back and after the bollard I went flying at least 20 feet and landed belly side down HARD!!! I broke three toes, two bones in my hand (metacarpal 4 and 5) and my left knee. That was bad enough but not my worst worry....My trousers were ripped in the crash and I was in a serious amount of pain but could not help feeling a hefty draft around my family jewels. The police arrived and the ever so friendly bangalore bus dodger immediately passed the blame on to us and after some arguments we were actually arrested. I was questioned and interviewed with my bollocks and winky on show for the local plod to see and have laugh at, and also for the 6 nurses who took care of me whilst I had my 17 x-rays and had my cast  and all the bandages put on. All the nurses were saying they see it everyday but im sure the witches had a belly tickling laugh at brew time, I mean im not that small of a guy but the ward was fookin freezin.

I really wasn't going to tell anyone on here about my situation but the thread got the better of me in the end. and hopefully I might get a few sympathy votes on the way

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle