Skip to content

Discuss This Video: 2008 600cc group test Bike tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Bike tests > Video: 2008 600cc group test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Video: 2008 600cc group test

Last year Honda blew the doors off the 600 class with its new CBR600RR but can it hold on to its crown against the new Yamaha R6, Triumph's Daytona 675, Suzuki's new GSX-R600 K8 and Kawasaki's ZX-6R. MCN Senior road tester Michael Neeves tested the motorcycles on road and track to see if the contenders could match the Honda CBR600RR. Watch the video below...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (13 March 2008 10:26)

Post a message in Bike tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Livin for Speed

Mar 08

2008 600cc group test

The 2008 Kawasaki ZX-6R "Kind of the hooligan’s choice" I guess I had better throw on my Mad Max jacket and go terrorize Grandma while she's on her way to church. So how much did Honda Pay of the Advertisement?

Reply to this Topic
brmoore

Jul 10

brmoore says:

2008 600cc's

What I want to know is how many 600's are sold for road use vs track use, surely road use is a big market so why is the power always up top, just been to a dealer a few days ago, despite having an 09 R6 for sale in the lot, he also owned 600rr and zx-6r and says kawasaki make the best spread power over the rev range and finds it best to ride, they didnt have one for sale so he wasnt selling me anything to say that, i've never been to a track so thats purely the reason i stay off the R6's but i've only owned honda's my whole life not even owned any cars so i'll probably go honda again anyway :P (i've ridden other bikes before people call me biased) need honda quality as I ride all year every single day even ice and snow(unless just fallen and not pushed out the way by cars)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices