Skip to content

Ask an Expert Suspension parts for older bikes Suspension

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Suspension > Suspension parts for older bikes

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

unspec

Dec 07

unspec says:

Suspension parts for older bikes

Does anyone know some good UK sites that stock front and rear suspension parts for an '02 Yamaha Thundercat?

Eclipsed by the R6 really and I'm having trouble finding a good choice suspension parts.

Thinking of a front + rear rebuild or replacement to freshen the bike up (feels a bit soggy at the moment).

That's not too soon for 12k miles is it?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (17 March 2008 21:33)

Post a message in Suspension

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Yam Thundercat

Hi Unspec Go to www.hagon-shocks.co.uk  a rear shock will be about 250 quid for fork springs about 55 quid If you want somthing a lot better but also more expensive then try www.Harris performance .com. shock Ohlins about 435 quid springs Ohlins about 77quid     .www.jhsracing.co.uk shock elka about 645 quid springs hyperpro about 97 quid.Also Maxton ring 01928740531 think about 670 quid for a shock dont know about fork springs price but thay will do them Good Luck K.C.and the sunshine band down under:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
unspec

Dec 07

unspec says:

Lots of sites to look at there, cheers!

I don't need racing spec shocks so the Hagon or Harris look like they could be ideal.

Time to save up I think!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle