Skip to content

Where to Ride Poole quay Bike meet Meets, routes and tours (UK)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (UK) > Poole quay Bike meet

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

yorkie1406

Oct 05

yorkie1406 says:

Poole quay Bike meet

Hi all, i am trying to find out about the Poole Quay bike meet. When does it start, directions etc. i am in Abingdon Oxfordshire and fancy going down sometime. is there anyone from my neck of the woods who goes?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (23 March 2008 19:21)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (UK)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kawasakifreak

Nov 07

Poole Quay Bike Night

Poole Quay Bike Nights start from 6pm every Tuesday from April to the end of September.  It's run by volunteers & the Dorset Council.  £1 per bike to get in - money goes to charity.

From Abingdon try the A338 to Salisbury & then south to Fordingbridge.  Turn off the A338 into Fordingbridge town & follow the B3078 to Alderholt, Cranborne & Wimborne Minster passing through the Woods & Downs of the area which is pleasant enough.  You'll arrive at the back-end of Poole - just follow the signs for PooleQuay/Ferry Terminal (or other bikes) for about four miles & you've arrived.

Reply to this Topic
yorkie1406

Oct 05

yorkie1406 says:

Thanks

for the information, especially the route. :smile

Reply to this Topic
deenjay

Mar 07

deenjay says:

poole

it starts tonight i cant make it unfortunatly but i will be there during the next few weeks

some of last yrs pics can be found on my site

http://www.screaming2strokes.co.uk/page_1195720124921.html

its a great meet and a great evening out

Reply to this Topic
baggiealan

Aug 07

baggiealan says:

Poole Quay

Hello Yorkie,the route you were given is very senic but for quickness i would use A34 - M3 - M27 - A31 when at ringwood follow signs for Poole. My best advice would be to make it a couple of days out, find or prebook a local b&b there are loads near Poole Quay,leave your bike at your lodgings and walk to the quay were you can have a few beers a bite to eat and walk up and down the quay viewing the 2000 bikes or so, and hopefuuly enjoy the atmosphere.Make sure the weather forecast is good.Good luck.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices