Skip to content

General abusive s + no holes bard thread 18 +only Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > abusive s + no holes bard thread 18 +only

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

abusive s + no holes bard thread 18 +only

this thread is so we can abuuse each other and say whot we like how we like  show pics of wat ever  and no reporting to MCN

i no most piss takeing is done in humer but seems to upset some ppl. my self n daisy are having great fun abuseing each other but its only fun and have both said sorry tu each other when weve think we have crossed the line as men do . so if we ever meet up we aint going to atack each other with iron bars more like a drink and a joke

JUST REMEMBER WOT GOES ON IN HERE STAY/S IN HERE NO REPORTING

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (12 April 2008 02:37)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

annon m8

Queens gaurd / soldier of fortune m8 u selling yr arse again

meet u at my old barracks in aldershot any time  more scared on a jockey from kings troop m8 if you could lay a hand on me your not fit to wear a crap hat lol

arrmondo your mum cant spell class

Reply to this Topic
Arrmand

Aug 09

Arrmand says:

Tree hugger

Of course she can spell class you wanker, its amazing you can actually spell, all that wanking must have destroyed what little braincells you have, and you should be blind by now, you define  the laws of nature. It must be a greasy cunt thing.

don't you have man to please, you slap jawed fagot?

Reply to this Topic
zx12rbadass

Aug 09

zx12rbadass says:

shit lips

funnily enough im in aldershot right now you fckin cock smoker,dont tell me your ex para,fckin bollux you horrible cunt sock,or wotever shit bag reg you were,your out now tho you dik head couldnt handle it could ya just get your ass down the job centre you fckin sell out bitch! oh by the way you fckin cabbage its "no holds barred" you fck wit not "no holes barred" sort your fckin sideys out you chippy cunt hahahaha:huh:

Reply to this Topic
Arrmand

Aug 09

Arrmand says:

Ex Para

Only two things come out of the sky is bird shit and para, clip your wings ya fucking penguine.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

me shit lips

its suposed to be bard as in  shakespear knob rot read it from the begining u stupid arse 

wot are you in cub scouts now get back under ur rock

and i was a little more elite

arrmondo u poof   guessed it u want a hardly typical and u dress in a nurses uniform lol

Reply to this Topic
Arrmand

Aug 09

Arrmand says:

Greasy cunt B

Yar mum likes a big prick up her arse, she loves men in uniform, nurses, police, army, navy and shit cleaners. elite my arse, the only arse you get is when your Boyfriend rams you when you hard break on your Tomas 40cc city, slicker, traffic dodging mobile cunt mobile.

Reply to this Topic
zx12rbadass

Aug 09

zx12rbadass says:

elite?

piff paff you probably RLC a chef no  doubt get a grip of your idle body stop writing whilst getting fckd in yer shitter by your dog,your the type of person who would let uncle fritzl babysit your kids and suck him off after he just fckd your dad in his ass and let him bream in your face fckin cock boy!!!!

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

zx12rbadass!!!!

its like this .... sonny ...... me bro got a zx 12r & ive rode it ????  :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

feels like a BIRDS BIKE to me , reminded me of me fizzy. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

if a zx 12r is all ya got ???? wanna race me for pinks?????? :wink::wink::wink:

or are you just full of your boyfriends spunk ?????:blink::ph43r::ph43r::ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

arrmondo

m8 how the hell can you talk about parras u dress up as a nurse  and want to ride a hardley fergason

zx i agree with weasle zx12r is a girls bike or a gaurds bike so it suits you

seems you no a lot about uncle fritz

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

arrmondo

m8 how the hell can you talk about parras u dress up as a nurse  and want to ride a hardley fergason

zx i agree with weasle zx12r is a girls bike or a gaurds bike so it suits you

seems you no a lot about uncle fritz

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices