Skip to content

General abusive s + no holes bard thread 18 +only Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > abusive s + no holes bard thread 18 +only

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

abusive s + no holes bard thread 18 +only

this thread is so we can abuuse each other and say whot we like how we like  show pics of wat ever  and no reporting to MCN

i no most piss takeing is done in humer but seems to upset some ppl. my self n daisy are having great fun abuseing each other but its only fun and have both said sorry tu each other when weve think we have crossed the line as men do . so if we ever meet up we aint going to atack each other with iron bars more like a drink and a joke

JUST REMEMBER WOT GOES ON IN HERE STAY/S IN HERE NO REPORTING

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (12 April 2008 02:37)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

nicco

m8 u aint missed anything here its got so political correct its boreing  you mite even get reported  for saying that to tam  lol

Reply to this Topic
nico8161

May 09

nico8161 says:

tam

ok i'm realy sory,only joking!! as if i like pets:shock:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Arrmand

Aug 09

Arrmand says:

Just wondering?

When you greasy cunts go to the biker pubs and your doing your head banging, is that why all bikers are as thick as shit?

Reply to this Topic
zx12rbadass

Aug 09

zx12rbadass says:

what a

fckin awesome thread read some of it been laughing me fckin tits off ha ha:lol: never thought a group of ppl could be such a shower of bastards to each other ha ha bunch of cunts i love it.Feel free to send some this way,unless your all to busy abuseing orphaned baby seals!

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

zx

you total fuckin retarded fuk wit and your mum told me to tell you to pick up ur act in bed  she wishes you could be more like me

Arrmond what a poofie name was your dads boyfreind up ur dads bum wen they named you  and for your info wen bikers like us are at pubs we kick the shit out of smart arses like you

:biggrin::biggrin::lol::lol::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Arrmand

Aug 09

Arrmand says:

Brutale's an Ape

Hay monkey boy, a bit of respect for me dad, after all your dad taught him all he needed to know!

Biker pubs give me a break, its full of air heads drunk on cheep beer, trying to shag all the skanky biker flabby tit harpies you call biker chicks.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

arrmand

yep m8 im a silver back ape biker pubs yep cheep beer better than your G&T and chardy you poof

your discribing your mum aint you and as for your dad  my dad couldnt teach your dad anything

:lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

pufftale!

are you serious? with your "the fonz" leather jacket and caveman throw back looks,m8 you  got a fckin stinkin head, and whats this huh huh we kick smart arses like you in! ha you fckin bumba fluff id hit you so hard when you  woke up your clothes would be back in fashion,c'mon lets be honest you couldnt knock the skin off rice pudding ha ha. Brought to you by a Queens Guardsman, a soldier of fortune, BADASS!

Reply to this Topic
Arrmand

Aug 09

Arrmand says:

Cunt!

My mums got more class than going to a Pub infested group of Tomas 49cc tarmac hugging long haired fucking retard brainless hippy's, you dare to call bikers.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

annon m8

Queens gaurd / soldier of fortune m8 u selling yr arse again

meet u at my old barracks in aldershot any time  more scared on a jockey from kings troop m8 if you could lay a hand on me your not fit to wear a crap hat lol

arrmondo your mum cant spell class

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle