Skip to content

Discuss This China MotoGP reaction: Casey Stoner frustrated despite third MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > China MotoGP reaction: Casey Stoner frustrated despite third

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

China MotoGP reaction: Casey Stoner frustrated despite third

Reigning MotoGP world champion could not hide his frustration despite putting his recent poor run of results behind him with third place in today’s Shanghai MotoGP. The Aussie was far from happy as he was comprehensively beaten by Dani Pedrosa and Valentino Rossi, with Italian Rossi finishing a massive 16 seconds ahead of the factory Ducati rider. Stoner briefly led at the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (04 May 2008 15:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mr zulu

Mar 07

mr zulu says:

again and again

does this twat ever stop moaning!

Reply to this Topic
travis73

Jun 07

travis73 says:

Give him a break...

Atleat he's honest in how he feels. But i guess you would rather the all singing all smiling rossi that doesnt give you any clue as to hows he feeling. Just a whole heap of "fake". Dont you just love those fake people in the office?

Reply to this Topic
shamitz

Sep 06

shamitz says:

Casey Moaner strikes again !! :)) LOL

Reply to this Topic
jnh-hrc07

Jul 07

jnh-hrc07 says:

i think he's entitled to complain a bit. maybe he should look at himself a bit more as well. but yeah, he was off the pace, and had lorenzo not injured himself he wouldn't have been on the podium. complaining worked for rossi, just look at the yamaha now, it's the best bike on the grid. why is it bad that stoner is complaining when he doesn't race at the standard he thinks he should?

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

it wasn't me, they told me to do it

Shut up stoner you moaning little shit. I thought he was discusting on the BBC "I was told to take this setting n it's not my fault blar blar blar" I think he's a cockey little shit that's pissed off because his bike's now equal with everyone els's and he can't do his boring disapairing act. Rossi did maon but at least he is always happy whatever posision he finishes in especially third.

Reply to this Topic
jnh-hrc07

Jul 07

jnh-hrc07 says:

take it back

ok, i take it back. i read MCN last night when i got home... "i couldn't catch them, all i could do was keep an eye on the gap behind me, thats not racing"... i'm sorry... what style of racing did we all have to put up with watching last year? seems its ok when he runs away and noone catches him, but when he's the one chasing it becomes boring and "not racing"?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices