Skip to content

Discuss This Bernie Ecclestone warns Michael Schumacher to be careful riding motorcycles Other

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Other > Bernie Ecclestone warns Michael Schumacher to be careful riding motorcycles

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Michael J Carroll

Feb 08

Bernie Ecclestone warns Michael Schumacher to be careful riding motorcycles

The boss of Formula 1 Bernie Ecclestone says he can’t understand Michael Schumacher’s new-found obsession with motorcycle racing, telling the general press that he worries Schumacher might injure himself on a motorcycle. Michael Schumacher plays down MotoGP wild card rumour Ecclestone said he was surprised by Schumacher’s interest in motorcycle racing due to the risks of injury, which flew in the ace...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (07 May 2008 09:18)

Post a message in Other

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dev_d7

Feb 08

dev_d7 says:

Bernie & safety?

The only safety Ecclestone really cares about is the safety of his bank account... I say "you go Schumi", and if it's combined with a helmet research project, then even better for the rest of us!!! HAHAHA... nice one Scott22neale... I agree, maybe F1 fans will realise motorbike racing if far more exciting (& dare I say it takes far more skill)!?

Reply to this Topic
Boult

Mar 07

Boult says:

LOL

So after spending a large part of his career trying to ram his opponents off the track, driving rather quickly in some of the worlds most powerfull cars, Bernie now offers his 'advice' along the lines of 'be carefull, it can get a bit tricky out there....' bit like Peter Kay telling us ice rinks are a 'bit slippy'....

Reply to this Topic
cornbeef76

Jun 07

cornbeef76 says:

Bernie is bad for his own sport

I think scott22 may have hit the nail on the head there.

Reply to this Topic
amjb2112

Jul 06

amjb2112 says:

I want a Whit interview

I'd love to hear a Jim Whitham interview with Schumacher! Would be brilliant. Agree with Scott22, think this is great PR for bikes. Schumacher was always someone we loved to hate - the German who was always beating our lads and not always fairly. However hats off to him now. He's certainly fast by most peoples standards otherwise he wouldn't get a licence to race on safety grounds. He's obviously pushing as hard as he can and having fun so fair do's to him. Bernie should get back in his very small box and concentrate on making F1 interesting again!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices