You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Bike accessories > comfy seat

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

baggiealan

Aug 07

baggiealan says:

comfy seat

Hello, last july i purchased a new 2007 kawasaki z750, i really enjoy the bike but i find after about 100 miles or 90 minutes thereabouts the riding becomes somewhat uncomfortable on my rearend,does anyone know of a uk company that could make the riders seat more rider freindly. Hope someone can help as i dont fancy a botoxed bum as a remedy. Thanks baggiealan.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (12 May 2008 21:12)

Post a message in Bike accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

comfy seat

Hi Baggiealan
Busters do lots of seat add ons and they all look hideous and cost a bomb.get yourself down the market and get a cushion and pop it in a bin liner.just do'nt let your mates see it.:ph43r::lol:

Reply to this Topic
baggiealan

Aug 07

baggiealan says:

comfy seat

Hello Old(ish)git, (sounds a bit like me) and thanks for your reply. Ive just spent a packet on jel inserts but if these dont prove useful the a cushion and bin liner it will be. As for me biker mates most of them bring there favourite armchair with a couple of wheels and an engine fitted, but i suppose that part of getting old.Thanks again.

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Bird on your bum

Hi Baggiealan     Sorry i am so late posting this for you but couldn't remember were i had seen it and now i have so better late than never.

http://www.airhawkguy.com.au/

now i know it is in oz but if you want one let me know and i will find some dealers who would  send it or somebody like M and P may do them already Good Luck

K.C.and the sunshine band down under:tongue: 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle