You are in... Forums > General > General > NW200

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

sgt61

Nov 05

sgt61 says:

NW200

Anyone going over this weekend, me and mates setting off 7.30 Thursday morning for the 1.00 ferry from cairnryan to larne looking forward to the ride especially along the coast from larne to ballintoy a brillianrt road:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (14 May 2008 15:24)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
FERGY.1

Feb 08

FERGY.1 says:

Ride safe

Watch for the police too on that road their out for the bikers when the NW200 is on.See you there I'm going up Ssaturday morning.Told fartpants I'll stick FERGY.1 on the back of my hand.It seems better than a secret hand shake or wearing a yellow flower in my jacket.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
leepin99

Oct 07

leepin99 says:

Aye..

Il be going, 12th year this year..fancying a Michael Rutter revival this year given his form in BSB but Plater will doubtless push him hard. Watch out for the plod on the way back, they dont bother so much on the way in cos wer all massed at the end on sunday arent we, have been done a cupla times by them and they aint that flexible really, having said that you cant beat the NW200 can ya? Dunno what theyv dun to the harbour bar thou in recent years, used to be a top place..hope the weathers sound as well, dont look too good for raceday but getting there should be fine..get across the rope bridge as well at the causeway, scared the shite outa me :upset:

Reply to this Topic
FERGY.1

Feb 08

FERGY.1 says:

You want to have seen the bridge

Before they fixed it or maybe you did cause that would cause a leakage.Have a great day and am looking forward to it.

Reply to this Topic
leepin99

Oct 07

leepin99 says:

Aparently

years ago it was little more than a wire and a rope, wudnt have got me over that then, cheers mate, have a good trip

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle