Skip to content

General Knobhead Car Drivers Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Knobhead Car Drivers

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

public enemy#1

Apr 08

Knobhead Car Drivers

Just back in from a fucking awsome ride with a mate who's just got back into riding after twenty months (poor fucker had sell his bike as part of a divorce settlement). Fantastic flowing bends and long straights all the way from Durham to Whitby via Teesside, everything was great, apart from an abundance of knobhead car drivers who think it is funny to pull into your lane when they aren't overtaking, or think it's clever to move to the white line as you pass, or hilariously try to crush you as you filter..............WHY????? Fucking hate wankers like that, got my own back on one by kicking his door as I passed!!!:mad::lol:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (16 May 2008 19:41)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ducatiboy1967

Feb 08

knobhead car drivers

Beware for they are Legion for they are MANY!:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
public enemy#1

Apr 08

Mmmm

In the words of the great saggy jowled dog.....................Oh Yes !!!:mad: Come the revelution they will all have hot pokers shoved up there arses, eyes poked out and skull fucked.:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
joseff

Apr 08

joseff says:

knobheads!

Well done. always worth taking their door mirrors off. bunch of twats the lot of em. risking our lives because they're jeolous and they're stuck in traffic!

Reply to this Topic
BroonBottle

Apr 05

BroonBottle says:

Who's the knob?

Sorry but kicking doors and knocking off mirrors does nothing to help biking. You'd soon whinge if someone damaged your bike cos you were riding liking a tit.

One of these days you'll encounter one the raging nutters out there who'll chase you down and kick your arse.

Reply to this Topic
joseff

Apr 08

joseff says:

joseff

hangs his head in shame:blink:

Reply to this Topic
public enemy#1

Apr 08

BB

Fuck that, like to see them try.:blink: FYI BBottle i am an advanced rider and driver and only vent my fury on those dickheads that see aiming their cars at riders as funny....................not so funny when I dent their doors!!! Like to see someone punch me with my helmet on.:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
sad500

Dec 07

sad500 says:

bbottle

If some nob jockey in a car tries to knock me off or tries to scare me with crazy driving i  follow em and show my displeasure by putting a size 10 dent in the door. Only had to do it once but i would most definately do it again, if they want a tussle they can feckin well have one!

At then end of the day if some nutter wants to endanger my life for fun or because they dont like bikes he/she is gonna get to see my nasty side.  I ride with total respect for other road users and expect the same from them.  if i damage their pride and joy so be it, they will think twice about doing it again and my actions might just stop them from knocking you off mate.

Reply to this Topic
BroonBottle

Apr 05

BroonBottle says:

wrong, wrong, wrong

If you going kicking cars, what it will mean is that when I encounter the same car, they will remember some tw*t on a bike who damaged their car and be more likely to block me, not suddenly become all nice and charitable.

Why would someone punch you with a helmet on, when it's much easier just to ram your bike and knock you into the weeds? Because that's what I'd want to do if you kicked my car; and one day you'll encounter someone who actually does that. The fact that you get into these situations suggests that you're riding is less advanced than you seem to think it is.

It doesn't help other bikers in any way; just increases the rift between bikers and rest of the world.

Reply to this Topic
public enemy#1

Apr 08

Talk to the Hand

BB, piss off you sanctamonious git. It doesn't matter how advanced a rider you are, you can not account for sheer stupidity, nor can you anticipate that some twat will decide to broadside you as you carry out a pefectly safe over take, and if the only way to wake the dozy prick of a driver up and save my life is to boot his door then I will continue.:roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic
shaun the sheep junior

Aug 02

wing mirrors and doors

i ride and drive. I've been there with the anger against the car drivers, and i think it's well justified. I know if i was to cock something up bad in the car, and actually endanger someone on a bike, a kick in the door would certainly make me think and pay more attention. if drivers keep getting away with it, it's just going to get worse. some guy hit me and my girlfriend in wales while we were overtaking, just shook me up so bad, the guy who was with me chased him down. when we caught up, he was well upset, ever so sorry. but if our gaffer hadn't have caught him, he would proly have carried on and thought he'd got away with it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices