You are in... Forums > Sport > British Superbikes > Tony Carter

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

900r

Mar 08

900r says:

Tony Carter

How much longer do we have to put up with tony (no mates) carter waffleing on and stumbling through his "comentary"  (almost as bad as James "ermyerknow" Haydon)  ? who could replace them

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (26 May 2008 13:01)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Anonymous

Jun 07

Anonymous says:

Tony Carter

He is very knowledgeable . I cant see anything wrong with his commentating.  But I thought it was funny when he asked Haydon to 'Talk us through' Biaggis crash at Donnington WSBK.''   He said  Ermyerno oh dear oh erm of thats awful and he erm came off erm oh oh dear.:shock:

Reply to this Topic
Jack Russel

Oct 03

Jack Russel says:

Carter is just fat

I'm with you. TC should try getting a job suited to his talent, maybe macdonalds! "fries with that?" he's useless, and why do we have to put up with haydon trying to make a buck inbetween his no hoper rides? Whitham, superd in all respects, knowlegeable and funny. Time they sorted out the line up, cut the dead wood, haydon and fat ginger TC. now i think of it, what is it and fat people talking about bike racing? Julian Ryder being another of my pet hates!! hope he's unemployed next year and has to pay for the food he eats rather than scabbing from every every team in the paddock!!

anywa, sack ryder and haydon, keep whitham

Reply to this Topic
toe_down_sv_racing

Jan 08

Could Be Worse...

Could include Steve "Endless-Xaus'-Tallness-And-Hire-Car-Gag-Regime" Parrish in the mix!!!!

I Dont mind TC, he's ok in small doses, like arsenic, in that respect :tongue:

Is Jackie Burickle still the cheif race-show-host?
:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
G8RAD

Apr 09

G8RAD says:

tony gets on my tits

How annoying is this twat, he just ruins british superbikes, he just can't help himself when he interviews people.

why can't he just introduce the persons and ask them an interesting to the point question instead he has to go on quoting the persons job title, former job, ex race winner, does he not relise people who watch racin know who the popular guys are, he doesn't have to try and impress us with this obvious knowledge. Anyone can read the mcn Tony. Does anybody like him?

I was equally pissed off last week when toby and julian didn't commenate the gp instead they had james the muppet haydon and some other shouting fecker.

That leaves suzi perry, she might have nice tits but when your sat on the grid prior to racin she is the last person i would want asking me shit questions.

enter james whitham, witty to the point and well respected, with side kick jack they are just superb.

Reply to this Topic
torryboy

Mar 09

torryboy says:

commentators

yes your right there tony carter pish, whitham quality ah like julian but cant stand toby moody have met him and had a overwhelming urge to kick him in the stones.hayden looks like he,s just been caught up to no good when they cut to him.and that stupid ausi twat with parrish just irritates at least parrish know what he,s on about and dont get me stsrted on suzi perry you can see edwards looking at her thinking you used to be cute 10 year ago .lol doug:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
robjohnson81

May 09

robjohnson81 says:

TC

Fat,useless,ginger that gets on peoples tits!!!! how the fuck did he ever get the job? must have sucked cock i recon

Reply to this Topic
warickunt

Apr 09

warickunt says:

TC to be dropped

From a great height hopefully:lol:

Keep this thread up guys surely someone will eventually notice it and get rid of the tosser.

Both TC and Hayden are absolutely appalling at presentation and commentary. Previous posters are right Whitham and Burnicle are probably the best at what they do at the moment, but others would be needed to fill shoes if the useless were fired.

Could of suggested JT as he will be out of work for next season, but if he did race day build up I'd miss the racing cause he'd put me to sleep.

Wonder how much charisma costs?? I reckon he could afford some.

Reply to this Topic
900r

Mar 08

900r says:

TC to be dropped

No No No No No ! that would do untold damage to anything within 500 mile radius. I think Guy Martin is the man for the job !

Reply to this Topic
pintor

Mar 05

pintor says:

TC to be dropped

Guy Martin. love the guy, you know!, we could all sit down with a cuppa real Yorkshire tea and watch the racing. P.S. Suzy P can come and ask me questions any time!.

Reply to this Topic
Reaper666

May 09

Reaper666 says:

Guy Martin

What a bloke, how about him and Mr. Whitham fronting the show, would be a reet good do, lol.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices