Skip to content

Where to Ride DUNSTABLE DOWNS - Sat 28th June Meets, routes and tours (UK)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (UK) > DUNSTABLE DOWNS - Sat 28th June

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Ride4Fun

Apr 05

Ride4Fun says:

DUNSTABLE DOWNS - Sat 28th June

Following on from a massive ride-out yesterday...28 bikes, I believe...here's the next date for your biking calendar.

NFC has kindly volunteered to lead the group this time around, so I'll be able to play catch-up too for a change. :tongue:

BTW  If anyone has a plan for a great route, let me know so we can make the necessary arrangements.  :winkie:

See you at the Downs at 10am, Saturday, 28th June, in the usual car park as always.  :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (01 June 2008 18:13)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (UK)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
norfolknchance

Aug 05

What have I let myself in for

Yep should be popping up somewhere in East Anglia, so watch out for the 12 fingered locals :lol:

Reply to this Topic
churver

Aug 02

churver says:

Excellent

Looking forward to it already.

Main aim is to work on Keeping pace with Ride, i'm sure it's the right handers that do me :winkie:

I will also attempt to clean my bike, leathers and helmet for next time as they are now a bit mucky.

Reply to this Topic
Lord Larry

Jul 07

Lord Larry says:

Additional Ridouts for the Dunstable Downers?

I was hoping to come on your last rideout but work commitments got in the way. Saturdays are not always good for me - I prefer Sundays and as I have organised a number of good rideouts in the past, I wondered if the Dunstable Downers might appreciate a few additional rides in between the undoubtedly splendid ones already organised by Ride4Fun etc?

I live in Northampton and the routes I have previously led have been away from population centres, along undulating rural roads with flowing bends and with interesting destinations. I appreciate that some of you may be paying your respects in church on a Sunday morning :huh:, but if any of you are interested in a Sunday blast then let me know.

I for my part will endeavour to make the next Dunstable Downs outing on 28th.

Reply to this Topic
Ride4Fun

Apr 05

Ride4Fun says:

Lord Larry

How about we let you lead a ride one month...we could even make it on a Sunday for you.  :smile

Actually, the only reason why we now do them on Saturdays is because there's usually motorcycle racing on Sundays...so it would need careful planning for a Sunday ride-out.  :winkie:

Hope you can make the 28th.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Si600

Jan 05

Si600 says:

28th

We'd love to come on your lovely ride-out on the 28th, however we're at Assen for the GP...  I wish :tongue:

Moving house a few days before, so depending on whether we can find whichever box we packed the bikes in we might be along for de-stressing :smile

I keep saying we might come along don't I? :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Ride4Fun

Apr 05

Ride4Fun says:

Hello Stranger

Been a while since we've seen or heard from you, Si.  Hope all's well.

Hopefully you'll both be able to make it this time.  We we had a really big group last time, so there should be plenty of people to chat to over lunch.  :smile

Reply to this Topic
dawnie1968

Jul 07

dawnie1968 says:

DD

Does everyone go to LB site now, not much happens on here anymore, except to say my profile has been viewed over a thousand times now, woo hoooooo.

Reply to this Topic
Ride4Fun

Apr 05

Ride4Fun says:

MCN

Seems like the MCN forum is dying as far as ride-outs are concerned...but I know a few people who still look here.  :smile

Reply to this Topic
churver

Aug 02

churver says:

i do!

i registered on LB but it won't let me back in and when i request a new password nothing gets sent through.. so i gave up.

i can get all the info i need from here anyway.

Reply to this Topic
Spire

Oct 04

Spire says:

Good news / bad news

The good news is I pick up my new wheels today. (gsxr1000k6)

Bad news is I cant make it on Saturday.  Been invited to Wimbledon.  Guess where I would rather be? (and it aint watching tennis)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices