Skip to content

Discuss This Video: First look at the 2009 Yamaha V-Max in action New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Video: First look at the 2009 Yamaha V-Max in action

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Angus Farquhar  says:

Video: First look at the 2009 Yamaha V-Max in action

Yamaha has officially launched one of it's most hotly anticipated motorcycles, the new 2009 V-Max and you can see the first video of the V-Max in action here. Check out the video on the right to see the official V-Max video released by Yamaha, then watch the video below to see the launch party for the motorbike in the US onboard...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (05 June 2008 17:49)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tamlin23

Nov 06

tamlin23 says:

Maxed cuiser gives cruisers the 'V'!

I like the M1800R, but this new V-Max has so much going for it, and I believe it will be the most desirable bike on the cruiser scene, even without that HD badge! All thats left is to see how it's piced...

Reply to this Topic
swenny500

Jun 06

swenny500 says:

2009 VMax

It's US$18000 in the states which works out to 9,200GBP but I bet they will sting you for more that that.

Reply to this Topic
mike247

Jun 08

mike247 says:

VMax

It looks like the Genghis Khan of bikes. If it handles OK it will be a dream. Really intimidating looks. Scary.

Reply to this Topic
keithvmx1200

Mar 03

keithvmx1200 says:

New V Max

Just heard from my local dealer,on the road price will be £16500, out of my price range, def not worth the money. Regards Keith

Reply to this Topic
michaelholtham@yahoo.com

Jun 08

2009 vmax

looks and sounds blinding. if it is, then it costs what it costs. i'm getting one, i'll let you know!

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Jun 07

Anonymous says:

Got one coming

Hey guys if you havent already you can reserve a Vmax online only at new-vmax.com. Its a first come first serve with only 140 allocated for UK. Im telling you this as i have no need to worry.. i got mine reserved :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices