Skip to content

Discuss This MotoGP: Loris Capirossi out of British GP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > MotoGP: Loris Capirossi out of British GP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

MotoGP: Loris Capirossi out of British GP

Italian veteran Loris Capirossi is definitely out of the British GP at Donington Park on June 22. The factory Suzuki rider suffered a badly broken right hand in yesterday's Catalunya GP after Gresini Honda rider Alex de Angelis wiped him out on lap 11. The triple world champion is also a major doubt for the Dutch GP in Assen the weekend after...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (09 June 2008 13:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Evs7

Mar 07

Evs7 says:

Replacement

I can't believe that Suzuki aren't taking this opportunity to give Spies an extended test. Surely if it doesn't clash with AMA (which he's walking away with again) this would be the perfect time to assess his MotoGP potential properly with 4 races. I'm not a big Spies fans, sure he has talent but I don't think he's ready for MotoGP but if there is a spare seat going why not give him a chance.

Reply to this Topic
ChappyR1

Oct 02

ChappyR1 says:

Give it to a Brit!!!

Why Spies? Why not Tom Sykes? He's a Brit, its the British GP, he rides a Rizla Suzuki so no clash with sponsors, and Denning owns the team he rides for! And I'm sure he's ridden the GSVR at a winter test and did pretty well. Does the fact that they have ignored Spies for the ride confirm that he wont be in MotoGP with Suzuki next year?

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

yes

Spies won't come to the GP because he won't want a pay cut and I don't think he'll hack it with the worlds best. I agree with Chappy give it to a brit!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices