Skip to content

Discuss This Motorcycle unfriendly police in Lincolnshire Politics & the law

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Politics & the law > Motorcycle unfriendly police in Lincolnshire

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

steve bass  says:

Motorcycle unfriendly police in Lincolnshire

On Sunday 11 May two mates and myself set off on a nice steady run up to Bourne in Lincolnshire. As we rode up to the A1 at Colsterworth we came across a very motorcycle unfriendly polieman. He pulled two of us but the third got through the traffic. He proceeded to explain that he was giving us both a fixed penalty fine of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (13 June 2008 10:27)

Post a message in Politics & the law

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
olivercromwell

May 06

That's awful!

If I were you I'd get a grip of the dickhead who put the illegal plate on and give him a good kicking.

Reply to this Topic
TT600JCC

Feb 08

TT600JCC says:

Lincolnshire Police

You have to be having a laugh,

I live not too far from where you was stopped, I agree that it's a very low down on the serious crime list, right near the bottom really and if it has passed an mot I would appeal, but this area is proberly the most tollerent police force in the UK. I have never been stopped and ride all year round, but my bike is 100%legal and limited in the toy department, I really don't get the mini plate thing, you can't see it when your riding and if it's at such a size or angle it's not visable then what do you exspect really? If you was asked not to use it on the road again would you replace it?

Proberly not. Atleast you didn't get any points.

But both my parents have been done for the same thing in their cars with private plates so it's not just bikers they target.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle