Skip to content

Ask an Expert SarahC's Suzuki and BSM DAS Dary: D Day take two New rider

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > New rider > SarahC's Suzuki and BSM DAS Dary: D Day take two

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Sarah Carnell  says:

SarahC's Suzuki and BSM DAS Dary: D Day take two

So it was once again the day of doom or the first day to the rest of my life. I headed to the BSM Training Centre for 9am ready for another day with big Chris. After a chill out we headed out towards the Heartlands area where I would be taking my test at 2pm. I rode around for a couple of hours,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (25 June 2008 21:26)

Post a message in New rider

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pocketyoga

Jan 08

pocketyoga says:

Sarah's test, mark two

Well done Sarah, you are a star! I am so glad that I have found out that you have passed before I leave for my test later this morning. I will post how I got on. I am so pleased for you! Regards, Michelle

Reply to this Topic
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

well done

enjoyed the whole story from day one. Now get out there and enjoy it, and stay safe....

Reply to this Topic
pocketyoga

Jan 08

pocketyoga says:

Direct access test

Hi, I took my Direct Access test yesterday in rain that was so heavy, it was going sideways! I failed! I am gutted.:upset:

I passed my U turn, emergency stop, hill start etc., but was failed due to undue caution at a roundabout ( I waited too long). I only waited until there was a decent gap to go because I could hardly see because of the rain.

The examiner told my Instructor afterwards that I was a good rider but that he had to fail me. I was being slightly more cautious than normal because of the weather conditions and because of the test. Oh well, retest in August. Then again, Sarah C passed 2nd time.

Pocketyoga

Reply to this Topic
SarahC

Oct 06

SarahC says:

Sorry Pocketyoga

You beat me to it, I passed second time and you'll not be so nervous the next time as you'llknow what to expect. As you've no doubt seen I had a roundabout thing when I was deemed to have gone too quickly so it's pot luck. Hang in there, once you get your licence you'll love every minute of riding. Just watch out for the wind, it's getting me at the minute!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices