Sport Eurosport MotoGP coverage axed for 2009 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > Eurosport MotoGP coverage axed for 2009

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

pierrepeterpedro

Mar 08

Eurosport MotoGP coverage axed for 2009

This is bad news for the smaller classes; will any national TV companies cover the best races of the day? No! The loss of TV coverage must be bad for those sponsors who cannot afford Moto GP but can support up and coming 125 and 250 teams and riders.

I have recorded or watched live the three GP classes for the last six years via Eurosport Germany with the commentaries of Moody and Ryder; this is a totally FREE channel. Although I have many friends and contacts in Moto GP, I usually find the 125 and 250 the best races of the day. Dorna will be effectively reducing motorcycle GP coverage from 2009.

They have tried to implement a one tyre maker rule, want to replace 250’s with 600 four strokes (which already has a very good world championship), and now this. These people know nothing about the sport or the people who support it.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (26 June 2008 20:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hondasixrr

Dec 05

Hondasixrr says:

Keep Moody,Ryder & Mamola

Moody,Ryder & Mamola know what there talking about. The curannt BBC commentry team an't got a clue!!

I have watched it on BBC once. It was so bad I nearly fell asleep watching. :doubt:

Moody,Ryder, & Mamola keep you on the edge of your seat.& they make me laugh when they make fun of each other.:laugh:

Reply to this Topic
higgs35

Feb 09

higgs35 says:

motogp coverage 2009

i am so utterly annoyed the beeb has got the rights for televising the gp..... their presenters are naff and commentry rubbish!!!! gonna miss the brill team at british eurosport.  the powers that be should have a seroius rethink-i reckon viewing figures will drop significantly........:mad:

Reply to this Topic
smiffyvstiffpilot

Apr 09

its a BRITISH bc its gotta be GOOD.

thankyou British BC exellent coverage (so far) and no stupid dish, or fees, you just need Suuuuzy and Randy to add to Mr Parrish,(who most deff does know what hes talking about) give that ozzy twat the elbow install mr moody and you've got it i dont care  what they cost just get them. you'll have the best entertainment on TV (even if your a twat that has not found the unrivelled excitment that is MOTORCYCLE RACING.)  thankyou,im going back to the BBC TV and my Stella ....HEAVEN

Reply to this Topic
andrgost

Feb 05

andrgost says:

Schedule Changes

So where was the great(!!!!!!!!) BBC to cover the delayed MotoGP race from Qatar?? No where, but if it had been bl@@dy horse racing or snooker the whole schedule would have been changed to suit.

Dorna, we need a rethink, and soon. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle