Skip to content

Ask an Expert Increasing Power of Suzuki Van Van Technical

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Technical > Increasing Power of Suzuki Van Van

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

K Dean

May 08

K Dean says:

Increasing Power of Suzuki Van Van

I have a full motor cycle licence and run a Suzuki RV125 Van Van as my second bike just for fun. However it lacks just a little top end power. Can you point me in the right direction re any potential solutions. I have contacted Suzuki UK who have stated this is not possible (difficult to believe). Any pattern parts found on the internet are for the 200CC version which is sold in Japan only and no one knows if they are compatible with the two UK 125 versions (carburator and fuel injection). Alternatively is there an engine tuning company that might take on this work?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (03 July 2008 00:10)

Post a message in Technical

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Van Van nut

Hi Deano

It would be nice if you gave us a year or is it a four or two stroke. And what do you mean injection or carb, if its injection your bike must be a 07-08 and a four stroke.Dont need this detective work give more info?

Pipe--filter---rebore too 200cc or as big as it will go then  re jet if carb or remap injection you may need a power commander ? or just suck it and see.But the cost, is it worth it.Or sell it and get a 200cc jap import, if you love it so much and do the pipe and filter and it will be even better 16BHP to maybe 18BHP

K.C.and the sunshine band:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
K Dean

May 08

K Dean says:

Increasing Power of Suzuki Van Van

HI KCMC, thanks for the email

This bike is a 2007 Suzuki RV125 K8 Van Van (125cc four stoke, fuel injection).

I would like to replace the pipe, filter and or use a power commander but don't know who to contact or where to find something compatible.

The bike is a little unusual which gives it it's appeal. I would not change it.

Regards K Dean

Reply to this Topic
k44rll

Sep 07

k44rll says:

Vanvan

Have a look at the Vanvan Forum www.suzukivanvan.co.uk

Karl

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy