Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

gizzabreak

Apr 07

gizzabreak says:

Pissing sports bikes

I hate em.

No cancel that, I like them but I loathe the tossers they seem to attract.

Every pissing year it's the same.

These cnuts who've spent up till now in a tin box, come out, wreak absolute havoc on the roads, then tip-toe back into the family hatchback again as soon as there's a whiff of a chill in the air.

For me, these pricks are the road going equivalent of jet ski'ers.

Only come out when the suns shining and cause a danger to everyone else.

Piss off back to hang gliding, bungee jumping or whatever the hell else you were doing before you discovered bikes as a good way of massaging your pathetic middle aged ego's.

Wankers.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (13 July 2008 00:47)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wackjonny

Jul 08

wackjonny says:

caddy welly

I Dont Speed

And im pretty fast for a fat git on an SV650s hahaha (Cadwell Park 1min 50 set last sunday, wooooo!)

That's a pretty respectfull time for cadwell,well done....:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
steve.g

Jan 08

steve.g says:

gizzabreak

this post still going? whats wrong with getting out of a car and enjoying yourself, be it on the latest r1, a blade, an srad, zx6, r6, zx7r, daytona 595/955....

they are all the same at 90mph, even if its an fj1200, bandit etc...or are they safer, fuckwit!

Reply to this Topic
tuonogeoff

Feb 09

tuonogeoff says:

Get over yourself mate, chill,

Gizzabreak, you do seem to have a downer on sportsbikes, and the "bornagains " who ride them.

I have been on bikes since I was 14, however, I did take a break from when I was 19 intil I was early thirties, (I am now 50)
this was to have kids, and could not afford both.
I have had sportsbikes, some nice ones too, CBX,, a couple of ZXR's,  ZX7rr, firestorm, ducati 916, aprillia, to name a few,

I ride all year round, rain or shine, I also have the luxury of having a car as well, for my daily commute to work, (yes I am a "suit") does this make me less of a biker than you, or more of a biker than the guy who now has diposable income and has done direct access and jumped onto a new blade or R1 ?

Get over yourself mate, after all, if it were possible for you to go hang gliding, bungee jumping, jet skiing I would have a bet you would do this as well, maybe you can, but why have a pop at guys who dont have the same "die-hard " attitude as you.

At the end of the day, they are on two wheels, the same as you, they are as vulnerable as you , if not moreso, if you are as experienced as you would have believe, you have a higher chance of survival than 90 % of them, unless you are one of the dickheads who thinks they own the road cos you have been on it longer ?

I personally really really dislike harleys, and the crowd that ride them, not my scene at all, but they are bikers, on two wheels the same as me and you.

Or maybe you just cant keep up ?? (50yrs old,  NOT on a sportsbike, and cant remember the last time I was overtaken)

cat and fiddle anyone ?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
blinkers

Jan 09

blinkers says:

Hyper sports

I'm sorry to break the mould ......... I was out on my full power, plus a bit Busa in the snow a few weeks back! My only transport for many years was two wheels, now in my middle age, in-between all the other adrenalin sports I have the choice of two motorbikes and a car. I will be under canvas at the TT for two weeks living with what I manage to carry on the bike but who cares? We all live and breathe bikes. Chill and enjoy the sun ..........what little we get lol

Reply to this Topic
kennycbr

Feb 09

kennycbr says:

sports bikes

Take a chill pill boy

Reply to this Topic
gizzabreak

Apr 07

gizzabreak says:

Born Agains

The thing that amuses me most about you born again tossers is that you always come out with the same crap.

Marriage - kids - Mortgage all stopped me from riding.

Hang on a minute.

I did all those things, never had much money and guess what - I didn't stop riding.

I expect someone is now going to say that makes me an irresponsible parent.

Idiots :lol:

Is there anything more pathetic than seeing a porky middle aged born again dressed head to toe in racing kit, pretending to be something he could never possibly be.

The trouble with you lot is that hardly any of you have more than five years continuous experience, and you're on bikes that most of us experienced riders can see you cannot handle.

:lol:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

gizzabreak...

stop it you're killing me....:lol:

Reply to this Topic
wackjonny

Jul 08

wackjonny says:

We are tryers

Hi gizza

gizzabreak says:

Is there anything more pathetic than seeing a porky middle aged born again dressed head to toe in racing kit, pretending to be something he could never possibly be.

Is there anything wrong with NOT wanting to grow up,dressing as a power ranger,the thrill of being over 40 getting excited about getting your knee down and telling your mates.

Call it a mid life crisis but I certaintly hope and still want to challange my son on playstation at 60 year's of age along with wanting to be still riding my R1..........All season rider good on you......... but most on here have brought a bike as a toy,that's all they are a toy.....!

80 Per cent don't wanna ride in the cold and rain,makes em No less a biker than yourself..........A toy that should be ridden in fine weather,A toy that we long to clean and polish,A toy that we want to sit after we have cleaned it and admire.

We can never be the ROSSI granted but we certainly like to dream, and we certainly feel like a Rossi when we take a corner smoothly hanging of the bike,that's life Dreams and I certainly have many dreams.....goals....thats what keeps us happy dreaming. Gonna get the new R1

BTW way to go to get peoples back up,I'm rather good at that myself.

Ride safe

All the best

Wack

Reply to this Topic
gizzabreak

Apr 07

gizzabreak says:

:sleep:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
fast fox

Jan 04

fast fox says:

pissing sports bikes

Just came across this here debate.
I`m guilty on most of the charges ya honer.
I dont ride much in the winter, i reek havoc on the roads in the summer when work/ wife commitments allow it.
Biking is my hobby and passion.
The rest of the time i keep my head down, work hard, pay the bills and be the best husband i can be (although i freely admit to not being the best)
The other thing i`l admit too is a strong desire to crack the jaws on judgemental knobs jockeys like the person who started this topic.
(although i think you may just be a troll, the content of the post still came from somewhere)
I bit you have a zip in the back of your leathers so you can take it up the arse when your too scared to ride a sports bikes.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices