Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

gizzabreak

Apr 07

gizzabreak says:

Pissing sports bikes

I hate em.

No cancel that, I like them but I loathe the tossers they seem to attract.

Every pissing year it's the same.

These cnuts who've spent up till now in a tin box, come out, wreak absolute havoc on the roads, then tip-toe back into the family hatchback again as soon as there's a whiff of a chill in the air.

For me, these pricks are the road going equivalent of jet ski'ers.

Only come out when the suns shining and cause a danger to everyone else.

Piss off back to hang gliding, bungee jumping or whatever the hell else you were doing before you discovered bikes as a good way of massaging your pathetic middle aged ego's.

Wankers.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (13 July 2008 00:47)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
fast fox

Jan 04

fast fox says:

pissing sports bikes

well said

Reply to this Topic
rockhanger

Mar 09

rockhanger says:

gizza

None of us are that good to hurl that abuse on any kind of rider.I've been riding since i was 16 and am now 42,and dont claim to be any better than anyone else .Piss off back under the rock from where you came and let the rest of us enjoy our passion in what ever way we see fit !

Reply to this Topic
gizzabreak

Apr 07

gizzabreak says:

What a Joke

fast fox says:

pissing sports bikes

Just came across this here debate.
I`m guilty on most of the charges ya honer.
I dont ride much in the winter, i reek havoc on the roads in the summer when work/ wife commitments allow it.
Biking is my hobby and passion.
The rest of the time i keep my head down, work hard, pay the bills and be the best husband i can be (although i freely admit to not being the best)
The other thing i`l admit too is a strong desire to crack the jaws on judgemental knobs jockeys like the person who started this topic.
(although i think you may just be a troll, the content of the post still came from somewhere)
I bit you have a zip in the back of your leathers so you can take it up the arse when your too scared to ride a sports bikes.

Spoken like a true born again newbie idiot.

I can tell this plank hasn't been riding more than a handful of years.

More threats of violence which again re-enforces my theory that sportsbikes attract thick sun reading morons, incapable of an intelligent debate.

I don't have a sports bike for very good reason.

I have no desire to be lumped in with the average thick idiot who buys them.

Reply to this Topic
wackjonny

Jul 08

wackjonny says:

lol

gizzabreak

fucking bastard bikes,Ger out the F@CK.....ing way,cotton picking 1 years exsperience twats.

Reply to this Topic
Knightmoves

Mar 09

Knightmoves says:

what do i do ?

i take a well earned rest from my preperations , think to myself , i;ll have a cuppa and read the banter on MCN .

brilliant & hilarious , keep it up guys

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

All aboard!

....:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
gizzabreak

Apr 07

gizzabreak says:

Whilst I think about it

I've been meaning to ask.

I see a lot of you sports bike riders mincing about in your pretty colour coded race team leathers with what looks like some sort of hump growth coming out of your necks.

What's all that about.

I'm guessing it's perhaps a handy place to keep your sarnies ?

Please enlighten me :lol:

Reply to this Topic
littlesod

Jan 09

littlesod says:

hump

I put my salmon and cucumber sandwiches in the hump,I thought the hump was to make you go faster and faster.:lol:

Reply to this Topic
mike27

Aug 02

mike27 says:

sports bikes

Friends,

Is this "looking down" on sports bikes and their pilots symptomatic of an underlying need to feel part of a marginalised group, so prevalent amongst "real" bikers?  In other words, wouldn't you hate it if the thing that makes you "unique" (even if it is riding a shitty old bike, rattling on about the good old days and getting all bitter and twisted) was somehow in danger of being watered down?

I'm guessing this may the problem - the shame is, in amongst the original post is some uncomfortable truth.   There are some truly awful sports bike riders out there complete with colour coordinated bike, helmet and leathers with 2 inch chicken strips to boot.  All of which would be ok if it wasn't for the fact that their race can alienates everybody else as they rev the nuts off the bike to compensate for not being able to take a corner at more than 20mph (yes I do live near the Peak District).

But, but... it would be wrong to group everyone in such a lazy way, er, wouldn't it? 

Reply to this Topic
S1OPP

Aug 02

S1OPP says:

Hilarious.

This is the best thread ever.

I'm over 40 and ride sportbikes.

Not in the winter though, it's too cold.

The funniest thing though,  my car is faster than Gizzajob's ratter.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices