Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

gizzabreak

Apr 07

gizzabreak says:

Pissing sports bikes

I hate em.

No cancel that, I like them but I loathe the tossers they seem to attract.

Every pissing year it's the same.

These cnuts who've spent up till now in a tin box, come out, wreak absolute havoc on the roads, then tip-toe back into the family hatchback again as soon as there's a whiff of a chill in the air.

For me, these pricks are the road going equivalent of jet ski'ers.

Only come out when the suns shining and cause a danger to everyone else.

Piss off back to hang gliding, bungee jumping or whatever the hell else you were doing before you discovered bikes as a good way of massaging your pathetic middle aged ego's.

Wankers.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (13 July 2008 00:47)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Tam01

Oct 07

Tam01 says:

Guilty

I am a sports bike rider, only ride in the summer, i don't cause havoc though. Its just the way it is, i don't wanna ride in the cold, wet or snow whats the point! Gizza just chill out, what's the point in getting annoyed by something u can't change, just chill and enjoy ur own riding.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
nev & leanne

Jun 07

nev & leanne says:

I don't care

Gizzabreak has his opinion, but,

No way I'm changing my extremely mad & loony K5 Gixer Thou for anything else :lol:

Reply to this Topic
bigredsprint

Apr 03

bigredsprint says:

hmmmm

<looks around>

same old shite just a new wannabe troll.

sorry Jizzabreak but you only get a 1 on the Grosvenor scale therefore I will let you work on your technique before verbally tearing you limb from limb.

Oh yes BTW you're a cock.

Poodle tit

:sunglasses: BRS

Reply to this Topic
tsgv

Jan 09

tsgv says:

hmm

Gizza Each to their own i say, if people can afford a car and keep the bike for the nice weather then fine.

If you chose to ride all year then thats your choice and hats off to you, i admit i only did my DAS back in September but i wouldnt say i was a dangerous rider causing havoc on the sunny days and then going back to my car during the week! I ride off road all year and only recently purchased my first proper road bike a Speed triple (had an 450 enduro road registered before).

Your a chump mate and its prob you that causes havoc on the roads trying to better every other biker you come across flying past at a tone thinking your cool!

Grow up! :lol:

Reply to this Topic
glenn2926

Aug 07

glenn2926 says:

pissing sports bikes

What is a sports bike? Is it one used for sport (ie racing) and if you do not race on it is it a sports bike? oh what the fcuk I dont care just ride what you want when you can eh?:wacko:

Reply to this Topic
PlasticScouser

Mar 09

Pissing Sports Bikes?

I ride my ZX12r UK wide all year round - Even in the recent snow

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
chris313nt

May 08

chris313nt says:

sports bikes

:huh:when I was racing I obviously rode a bike with a fairing & laid down on it as far as possible, cos for racing thats what you need...but now I only ride street fighters & this is because its a more comfortable ride, but I still think sports bikes have the best look...its just when I get to where I'm going I don't want to get off looking like a hunchback cos I'm cramped in one position!!:wink:

Reply to this Topic
norfolknchance

Aug 05

Chris

ever thought of a sports tourer, get the weather protection of a fairing, but with a comfortable riding position. Sprint ST per chance.

Reply to this Topic
Armychris810

Mar 09

Armychris810 says:

Wheres the love?!

Why cant we all get along. Hold hands and go skipping together. Long walks in the park etc.....!

I love you guys! All you  fellow bikers. Mad, looney, wankers!

Lets gang up on the car drivers who try to ruin it for us by nearly killing us by forgetting how to drive (A mirror is not there just to check yourself out you vain fucks!)!

Reply to this Topic
mikejj

Mar 09

mikejj says:

Very old pissing sports bike

This thread is amazing, it was started in JULY 2008 and still people respond. dont suppose the author has read any replys in ages but still they keep coming.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices