Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

gizzabreak

Apr 07

gizzabreak says:

Pissing sports bikes

I hate em.

No cancel that, I like them but I loathe the tossers they seem to attract.

Every pissing year it's the same.

These cnuts who've spent up till now in a tin box, come out, wreak absolute havoc on the roads, then tip-toe back into the family hatchback again as soon as there's a whiff of a chill in the air.

For me, these pricks are the road going equivalent of jet ski'ers.

Only come out when the suns shining and cause a danger to everyone else.

Piss off back to hang gliding, bungee jumping or whatever the hell else you were doing before you discovered bikes as a good way of massaging your pathetic middle aged ego's.

Wankers.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (13 July 2008 00:47)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
samuraiguitars

May 06

mann3193

Going on looks is fine I never said they were ugly. I think they look great......going round Donnington.
A modern sports bike performs way in excess of most riders ability so why spend thousands on something you can't really use?
I never said you cant go big distances on a sportsbike but its better on a tourer but the clue is in the name tourer for touring and sports bike for sports it's not rocket science boys and girls:lol:

Reply to this Topic
tim1b

Jun 06

tim1b says:

hmm

so going on that logic what about nakeds do you have to ride them in the buff????????:lol:

Reply to this Topic
mann3193

Mar 09

mann3193 says:

samaraiquitars

I agree with you  the clue is in the names Tourer for touring .SUPER sports  SUPER bikes just as you said!!!!!!!!  :lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

Tourers

I wanna tour a Goldwing around Cadwell, gotta think outside the envelope lads, why be pigeonholed? Get round that hairpin!

Reply to this Topic
liquid_metal

Mar 08

liquid_metal says:

kinda see

I can kinda see where your coming from, but its not only sport bikes, there are alot of bandit riders just the same lol. basically poser bikers, they soon learn their lesson when they end up sliding down the road on their arse (sorry for the non poser bandit riders, i've just found that most, not all, but most bandit riders are the kind of w**kers that no one likes and act/ride how they THINK bikers should act and ride) In all honesty i used to ride in all weathers but had enough of getting soaked through and the bike getting covered in crap so now if its wet i drive but haven't completely gone soft, still march on if its cold (as long as its dry)

Reply to this Topic
biker4life

Mar 09

biker4life says:

sport bikes

lol yeah you got good point there yeah am only 23 but i have riden all year round till this year where got bike a like dont wanna bin in the ice and shit so wot i do drive BUT i would choose my bike if not shittie out there rain dont bother me jus salt ice it dont matter who ya r wot your ride as long as your not a twat

Reply to this Topic
philbur

Jun 08

philbur says:

pissing sports bikes

Obviously a well balanced individual [chip on each shoulder] Whats wrong with only riding on good days!!
Dream bike CB1100R; yea 25 years ago & I,d have agreed. I,ll stick with my dream bike which I own, a 1098R which mainly gets used on track days & blats around The Peak where I live.
For wet days I,ve allways got the 911! I bet that,ll really piss you off. Get a life and leave me to grow old totally ungracefully
Phil

Reply to this Topic
gizzabreak

Apr 07

gizzabreak says:

Sound

Some sports bikes sound grear others don't.

A screaming in-line for with race pipes sounds to me as pleasent as a dentists drill.

V Twins are a different matter but sexy ?

Come on.

A Woman is sexy.

If you think an innanimate lump of plastic and metal is sexy, then you are either not getting it, or need to getout more - probably both.

Back to sports bikes and nowhere did I say I did not like them.

I actually own a Ducati 916.

What I did said is that I think it's a pity they seem to attract the low life element which is ashame.

Reply to this Topic
liquid_metal

Mar 08

liquid_metal says:

i agree

V twins with a nice pair of pipes sound excellent and a close second is a big 4 with a set of pipes that give it a deep bark (like mine :smile ) 

screaming 4s in my book come third as i had a 636 with a high pitch can on it, loved it at first but soon got pissed off with a high pitch scream following me around

back to the main topic tho, there is a world of difference between a biker and someone that just rides a bike

quick example..... in my opinion a biker is someone that uses their bike as a hobby, uses it as much as possible, is normally a cool, easy to get along with, talk to anyone kinda guy and owns a bike they like for their own reasons (again like me)

Someone that just owns a bike or posers on bikes own a bike they think is the popula bike to have and only roll it out to a bike meeting point on sunny days (thats about it for them really)

Reply to this Topic
davemolly

May 05

davemolly says:

pissing sports bikes

Did he say he rides a 916 all year round? Surely it'll dissolve or something?

I have just had my RSVR Factory out this weekend for it's first 'Decent' run this year. I suppose that makes me a wanker. I rode like a twat. Fucking brilliant it was too.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle