Skip to content

General Not So South Forum Meet! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Not So South Forum Meet!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

MadKwakaMax

Mar 06

MadKwakaMax says:

Not So South Forum Meet!

Not so South Forum meet!

sorry for posting this so close to the Southern meet ,but I did  say I would do one in August !

So folks it's in Chipping Norton .Which is doable for all Midlands ,North and South!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&cr=countryUK%7CcountryGB&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=ma+larkins&near=Chipping+Norton,+Oxfordshire&fb=1&view=text&latlng=14864632043360816249

and we're looking at the 3rd of August .I know it's close to Southern meet and I do apologise ,but I'm running out of Sundays in August !

Should be there from 10 ish ,and would love to meet some new faces off here and old ones too!

This is NOT to rival Southern meet in any way as it's really just South Midlands .I  do hope we could get some to both but as it's holiday season ,who knows !

The only other day I have ,if people think it's really too close to the Southern Meet is the August Bank Holiday but I always hesitate to use those ,

Maxie xx

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (17 July 2008 07:35)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
WHYNOT?

Aug 08

WHYNOT? says:

the old girl did well

this weekend, got 125miles from 1 tank full. But it didn't do that that well on the way back. :wacko:

Will have to do Squires cafe in the next few weeks, anything before the 13th Sept will do me. (Not this weekend though).

Reply to this Topic
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

cheers Shad

I felt such a burk getting lost in Hinckley, for crying out loud, its only just up the road from where I live. Put it down to senile dementia I guess but what happened was for some strange reason I got onto the M69 and got off at juction 2 rather than 1....... why I didnt use the Narborough road to Sharnford then straight onto the A5 I have no idea, daft old bat :wacko:

anyway..... if theres a next time I wouldn't mind meeting up at Towcester and follow you to Chipping Norton/Ma Larkins so I dont end up headed for Oxford of Aylesbury or some other place, my sense of direction isnt what it was. lol  :lol::lol::lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
tiamo69

Sep 04

tiamo69 says:

Sprag

you're mind must've been really 'tuned out' to not find the A5 around Hinckley... :blink:

Ti

Reply to this Topic
staffsknot

Jun 08

staffsknot says:

well

I got 178 miles from mine before the orange light came on, and that is riding like a bar steward trying to keep up with you! Normally get 200 mile to the tank you ruined my fuel economy:tongue:

Which date are we doing this meet on then?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

Tiamo

yes I know...... ffs I've lived in Leicester for over 50 years and been to Hinckley so often I know my way in my sleep but it was just one of those days. :blink:

Reply to this Topic
MadDogDoug

Nov 07

MadDogDoug says:

7th September meet

Just checked my shift rota and miracle of miracles it falls perfectly between days and night :smile

So i am up for either venue :biggrin:

MDD

Reply to this Topic
MadKwakaMax

Mar 06

MadKwakaMax says:

woohoo

looks like the usual suspects :tongue: then! goodo!

And nevermind Sprag ,you have enough on without remembering directions! Hope you can make the next  one though ,will be good to have you along .

And it's the 7th of Sept staffs ,place to be confirmed , and might be a slightly later meet too !

Maxie x

Reply to this Topic
Mjollnir

Aug 08

Mjollnir says:

It better be a slightly later meet

being all the way up there an' all :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
staffsknot

Jun 08

staffsknot says:

Cool

lie in!

Reply to this Topic
Spire

Oct 04

Spire says:

7th September

Hmmm - Well I'm not in NY or USVI (which I am now and its 1:40 am here).

So providing I can get my pass stamped I will be joining you.

Now book some nice weather or I will have to buy some new textile trousers.  Although  I have still got the old ones, they just arent very waterproof having been cut off me at the hospital.

Looking forwards to it already.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices