Skip to content

Discuss This New Buell 1125CR leads 2009 range New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Buell 1125CR leads 2009 range

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

New Buell 1125CR leads 2009 range

Buell has just unveiled the new 1125CR for 2009. The new café racer inspired super naked is based closely on the Buell 1125R sportsbike but with various changes to suit the fairing-less restyle. Read the full Buell press release below: See the full 2009 Harley Davidson range here Buell brings superbike performance to the streetfighter category in 2009 with the introduction...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (22 July 2008 17:24)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
toe_down_sv_racing

Jan 08

Wow

That looks disgusting...

Reply to this Topic
ginge74

Apr 08

ginge74 says:

wow x 2

yep one ugly puppy!!

Reply to this Topic
Phat Bob

Mar 08

Phat Bob says:

the eye of the beholder

Check out that front-on photo. Ooooooo scary!

Reply to this Topic
ROBBIE61

Jun 06

ROBBIE61 says:

Buell 1125CR

Good Grief! Eric Buell must be taking some serious narcotics to believe this bike should even reach production. Maybe he shares the same oxygen tent as Michael Jackson? Just take one look at the other performance street bikes on the market -even the older designs such as Aprilia's Tuono and tell me you would buy this? I'm sorry Eric but you really need a reality check: An updated 'X1 Lightening' with improved quality and reliability would be a better prospect. Get well soon....

Reply to this Topic
fmaxwell

Dec 07

fmaxwell says:

Cruiser mentality...

If you're choosing your bike based on its looks, you've got a cruiser mindset. I choose based on performance, ergonomics, reliability, and value. My manhood is not defined by how my bike looks and I don't need the approval of street squids on 600cc sport bikes. I just can't see choosing a second-rate performer because it looks better. If this is the best bike for the money in terms of performance, comfort, etc., then I'll probably buy one.

Reply to this Topic
ragman456

Mar 07

ragman456 says:

beull 11 25

one word crap at its best

Reply to this Topic
ROBBIE61

Jun 06

ROBBIE61 says:

Cruiser Mentality

Fmaxwell,

Sorry: I can't agree with you on this: the vast majority of buyers are swayed by the looks of a bike.(or car).
This goes for cars, MP3 players or anything else.
These are lifestyle products; after all and we don't live in a communist state where we have to buy from the state collective -yes the bike needs to perform well, but most do these days.
IMHO This design is self indulgent and lazy and I ride a sportsbike, am a huge v-twin fan and once owned a Buell myself(and have ridden others).
This doesn't mean that I am right - But I certainly don't have a 'cruiser mentality'.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices