Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Bikesloth

Jul 08

Bikesloth says:

Personal Injury Cover

Hi All,
Does anyone know of a personal injury cover that insures you for more than the next to useless 5k most companies seem to cover? I could take out life insurance but that would cover all sorts of other stuff I'm not really fussed about and still doesn't cover injuries, but the bolt-on covers don't appear to cover anything like the amounts a regular life insurance policy will.
Any advice greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (23 July 2008 12:51)

Post a message in Insurance

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ceejay2005

Dec 09

ceejay2005 says:

personal injury

Your lawyer will not want to begin serious negotiation with the insurance company until your injuries have stabilized enough to know what the permanent effects will be. This can sometimes take months or even years. Don't pressure your lawyer into negotiating prematurely with the insurance company, as you are the one who will be hurt if your claim is settled before you know the full extent of your injuries.
After collecting all the information regarding your injury, your lawyer will write what's called a "demand letter" to the insurance company.

tampa personal injury attorney

Reply to this Topic
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

Obviously

the reply to this two year old post is spam touting for business, however there are personal accident policies out there that don't exclude motorcycles, sub aqua, skydiving and other pursuits regarded as hazardous!

Personally I have had Combined Insurance Company of America policies, which paid out, they do like to try and sell you a lot more cover and policies than you originally planned, and there are other alternative companies with different and sometimes better benefits, like getting money back if you don't claim.

Reply to this Topic
vicjerry007

Aug 11

vicjerry007 says:

It’s important to have the best possible independent advice in order to assess the value and potential success of your compensation claim.

Personal Injury attorneys advise you on how much compensation you are eligible for and how long the personal injury claims process will take.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
nalaka

Oct 11

nalaka says:

Personal Injury Cover

Personal accident insurance would ideally cover some specific injuries or a permanent total displacement. I would recommend a group called Combined Insurance. They cover all types of sports and accidents that may happen in the streets. Additionally, they have instant payouts as well together with a second policy that covers you financially if you are not in the position to work. I know of a few people who are using it and they appear to be more than satisfied. They have some wonderful deals and it isn’t too expensive as well. Have you heard of atlas group insurance?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices