You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > casey stoner

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

dougs3955

Jul 08

dougs3955 says:

casey stoner

stoner should find a new job if he thinks the rest of this season's gonna get any easier, rossi put on a master class proformance at laguna & stoner should have been the first to shake his hand, not winge like a little boy, he says he has lost respect for rossi, but all he did was loose a few more of his hand full of fans, i for one hope things get much tougher for him,

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (23 July 2008 22:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cw46

Mar 06

cw46 says:

Stoner the moaner

I agree, what an tw*t he is, Not a world class rider, more of a world class W@"ker.

Stoner should realise he only ever wins when others have a bad day, and that racing involves overtaking in order to win.

I thought it was the best race weve seen for ages and i do hope the next 7 races are the same. Hopefully with the little aussie pr*ck spending a bit more time in the kitty litter. Rossi now should show him how to ride like proper racers for the remaining races. WIN IT FOR US ROSSI!!!!!  

Reply to this Topic
dougs3955

Jul 08

dougs3955 says:

casey

unfortunatly your right, casey is a tw*t, but he is world class, as are all the boys in moto gp, particularly when you think' a second off pace puts you 12th on the grid.

stoner has managed to master the most powerful bike on the track , but what an advantage, the duke is also the best from the start line, so another big advantage, put him on the suzuki and he would only run mid field, in terms of raw talent and skill he's only a mid field runner, 

The only reason Sete Gibernau is thinking of coming back on a Works Duke is because of the advantage he thinks he will have over Rossi, Big Mistake,!!!!  he will end up with a face as red as the fule tank, but i do hope he comes back!

Reply to this Topic
cleavey

Feb 05

cleavey says:

STONER THE MOANER

Agree totally with cw46.  Equally Mr Rossi has stated that if Stoner  stops overtaking on the straights then he will stop overtaking on the bends.  He jests,  but simply implies that racing is racing,  and loves to perform at the very best level for his millions of fans world wide.  The man is a legend. 

Reply to this Topic
keith1511

Jan 08

keith1511 says:

Stoner

If the racing was that dangerous, why didn't Stoner just back off and settle for second? Credit where its due, if the Duke is that easy to ride then why is Melandri at the opposite end of the race track. Stoner does have talent, he's just a dour faced, sore losing fecker. Well done Vale, nice to see some real hardcore racing again!

Reply to this Topic
SmopgniegniW

Jul 08

SmopgniegniW says:

Am Aussie,will win

I have notice  that the stoner rants of late have been pretty quiet. Since the shamefull and unsportsman like performance of the crowd when he clearly raced well. I loved the race at leguna. Have seen it 5 times and have to admit that was a bit put off by the way he acted but then again gentlemen, he is a young man, and made a mistake, said something at the heat of the moment. We've all done it. Except he was raceing one of the best racers in the world. I just think that the constant crap thats said about him, the package. the electronics. at the end of the day that what 3 other guys and i suppose the rest of the field have. so i guess untill you get to go on one in the first place, and then ride the arse off it the GP8 that is, just enjoy the battle..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle