Discuss This Crash lined up as BMF headliners Events

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Events > Crash lined up as BMF headliners

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Michael J Carroll

Feb 08

Crash lined up as BMF headliners

James Toseland and his band Crash have been confirmed as the headline act at the BMF’s Tail End motorcycle show, which is scheduled to run from September 20-21. Toseland is due to arrive in the afternoon of Saturday September 20 to sign autographs, before taking to the main stage that evening. Crash is one of several attractions lined up for the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (28 July 2008 11:46)

Post a message in Events

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
treasure4857

Jul 08

treasure4857 says:

bmf

good but where is it being held

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Crash @ BMF

On a personal level i would prefer it if James concentrated on his MOTOGP career at present as he is off the pace after a good start to the season !! Distractions aren't going to help , for the next year or two he needs to be a 100% racer during the season.

Reply to this Topic
Fuller46

Apr 05

Fuller46 says:

TrumpetTriple

you sad twat, as if he needs to do too much in his first season anyway. He's only in his rookie year and it might do him some good to see some of his fans and get away from the motogp circus for a few days. i bet you dont work 7 days a week and think only about work when your in bed at night. Give the guy a break. Next year hopefully he will be on bridgestones and the results will start coming to him. Im going and i'll be glad to see him and maybe get my t-shirt signed.

Reply to this Topic
1batfink

May 08

1batfink says:

good news

sounds great... hopefully they will have some new songs as everytime i've heard them its been the same gig repeated. (not knocking you JT as i was mega surprised how good you actually are!).

Reply to this Topic
DaveyM

Aug 03

DaveyM says:

Tail End Show

Is at the East Of England Showground, Peterborough.

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Fuller46

No need for swearing , still if i'm having to reply to someone who has such limited vocabulary then here goes: I rate James and want him to do well in MOTOGP as so often in the past brits have not had the chance, it's bang in the middle of the season run in and imo feel he should be concentrating on just this. This is a discussion board , people post opinions, agree or disagree is the whole point , however swearing etc is not required. I thank you.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices