Skip to content

Discuss This Craig Jones RIP, January 16, 1985 – August 4, 2008 World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Craig Jones RIP, January 16, 1985 – August 4, 2008

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Craig Jones RIP, January 16, 1985 – August 4, 2008

Following his serious crash during the Brands Hatch World Supersport race on Sunday August 3, Craig Jones has tragically lost his life. The 23-year-old Brit was fighting for the lead in front of thousands of fans in the biggest race of the year when he lost control of his Parkalgar Honda and was subsequently hit by Ten Kate Honda rider Andrew Pitt. Tributes poor...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (03 August 2008 18:00)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
firestorm man

Apr 08

jones crash at brands

bad bad crash for jones get well soon boy dos any have anymore info

Reply to this Topic
SamRelf

Jan 05

SamRelf says:

Terrible

This crash happened right infront of me, it's got to be the worst crash I've ever seen! It was scary watching other riders coming on to the straight with him laying out cold in the middle of the track, just hope the poor guy makes a full recovery :(

Reply to this Topic
SamRelf

Jan 05

SamRelf says:

eurosport

Just watched it back, had it recorded on eurosport, he lost the rear then fell directly under the bike behinds front wheel which must have hit him at well over 120mph, you can see he is totally out cold, with his legs + arms twitching, really doesn't look good......

Reply to this Topic
millard46

Jul 07

millard46 says:

jonesy

get well soon your a top rider all thinking of you

Reply to this Topic
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

get well soon jonesy

Get well soon jonesy. All bikers are praying for you.

Reply to this Topic
duplex

Aug 08

duplex says:

jonesy

Was at Clark curve today, Jonesy, I am thinking of you, one of the most naturally talented riders I have ever seen, get well soon, you and your family are in my thoughts.

Reply to this Topic
funkdubious

Sep 06

funkdubious says:

nasty!

That crash gave me the shivers. Hope Jonesy make a quick recovery

Reply to this Topic
CJN_R6

Aug 08

CJN_R6 says:

GET WELL SOON

met jonesy thursday during the open paddock an he is such a great guy. hope you get better soon m8y.

Reply to this Topic
daytona mike

Sep 03

daytona mike says:

Craig Jones crash

Just got home safe from Brands, hope you get back home to your family Jonesy. Thinking of you and youre's.

Reply to this Topic
glangri

Aug 08

glangri says:

Speedy Recovery

Best wishes to Craig and his family. I hope he has a speedy recover, and we see him fit, well and back on his feet soon. I was standing at Clark Curve and, agree with 'funkdubious', the crash sent shivers down my spine. We are all thinking of you matey !

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices