Skip to content

Discuss This Craig Jones RIP, January 16, 1985 – August 4, 2008 World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Craig Jones RIP, January 16, 1985 – August 4, 2008

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Craig Jones RIP, January 16, 1985 – August 4, 2008

Following his serious crash during the Brands Hatch World Supersport race on Sunday August 3, Craig Jones has tragically lost his life. The 23-year-old Brit was fighting for the lead in front of thousands of fans in the biggest race of the year when he lost control of his Parkalgar Honda and was subsequently hit by Ten Kate Honda rider Andrew Pitt. Tributes poor...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (03 August 2008 18:00)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
taglioni

Mar 07

taglioni says:

Craig Jones

It allready looked awefull, how he was sliding on the track, when I saw this I allready had a really bad feeling, that this will be a crash with a terrible ending, all my best wishes to his family and friends and I hope, that he didn't suffer and didn't feel anything.

Reply to this Topic
ventzi65

Aug 08

ventzi65 says:

Craig Jones

I still don't bealive it. I can't imagine next race without him. RIP, Craig

Reply to this Topic
daytona mike

Sep 03

daytona mike says:

Jonesy a great loss

guted at the news. If you've got to go is it best going doing something you enjoy? I cantt believe they do it just for the money. Ahuge loss to the sport but not as big aloss to his family. Say Hi to Joey and Hizzy.

Reply to this Topic
daytona mike

Sep 03

daytona mike says:

Jonesy a great loss

guted at the news. If you've got to go is it best going doing something you enjoy? I cantt believe they do it just for the money. Ahuge loss to the sport but not as big aloss to his family. Say Hi to Joey and Hizzy.

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Jun 07

Anonymous says:

REST IN PEACE, young Angel. Italy loves you.

Reply to this Topic
davali

Oct 06

davali says:

RIP Craig Jones

Its hard to find the right words, am shocked. RIP Craig.Condolences to your family and friends

Reply to this Topic
bigscott

Aug 08

bigscott says:

rip craig

RIP jonesey,you wont be forgotten mate ,huge talent.My thoughts are with craigs family

Reply to this Topic
jifwar

Aug 08

jifwar says:

Craig Jones

I was fortunate to meet this very talented young man in 2006 at a moped mayhem race at RAF Wittering, he laughed and joked with everyone there to enjoy the day, a top bloke that will be sadly missed. RIP Craig

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr900rr

Jun 07

young un

at least u went out doing what u love rip

Reply to this Topic
staffssteve

Aug 08

staffssteve says:

RIP Jonesy

can't believe your gone, you were a champion in the making. you brought excitement to a sport we love and you gave us brit's something to cheer about everytime you raced, you will be greatly missed. my thoughts and condolences are with your family.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices