Skip to content

Discuss This Craig Jones RIP, January 16, 1985 – August 4, 2008 World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Craig Jones RIP, January 16, 1985 – August 4, 2008

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Craig Jones RIP, January 16, 1985 – August 4, 2008

Following his serious crash during the Brands Hatch World Supersport race on Sunday August 3, Craig Jones has tragically lost his life. The 23-year-old Brit was fighting for the lead in front of thousands of fans in the biggest race of the year when he lost control of his Parkalgar Honda and was subsequently hit by Ten Kate Honda rider Andrew Pitt. Tributes poor...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (03 August 2008 18:00)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
whiteysj

Oct 02

whiteysj says:

Craig Jones

I was at the world super bike race and I was unfortunate enough to see the sad loss of a great inspiration. Craig you will be sadly missed by all my thoughts go out to your partner family and friends for such a sad loss God bless you

Reply to this Topic
carzuki

Aug 08

carzuki says:

jonesy boy

we are very shocked at craigs death, it just wont sink in, in one moment hes fighting for the lead in the next total silence, everyone willing him to stand up, we have lost a great rider. our thoughts are with his family , we'll never forget you craig R.I.P

Reply to this Topic
Ninja.chick

Jul 08

Ninja.chick says:

Jonesy

RIP to a great rider. A great guy. A massive loss. My thoughts and condolences to his family and partner. Annabel

Reply to this Topic
paulevs

Sep 03

paulevs says:

R.I.P

very sad news to hear about Craigs death. best wishes to all his friends & family

Reply to this Topic
zxrboynewcastle

May 03

Craig Jones

my whole family are saddened by the tragic news of Craig Jones untimely passing, to the fans we have lost a great talent for his family and partner they have lost so much more our thoughts are with you all. RIP Jonesy.

Reply to this Topic
bazza&sue

Aug 08

bazza&sue says:

craig jones

So sad,such a great loss.Words cant describe how we felt,willing him to be ok.All our thoughts are with his family.

Reply to this Topic
triumph

Aug 02

triumph says:

craig jones

such a loss to his family, friends and team mates, a loss to us all. thoughts go out to his family. what a truly remarkable rider. a pleasure to have watched you race

Reply to this Topic
weedavedog

Aug 08

weedavedog says:

Jonsey, boy genius!

49 year old man with tears in his eyes, can't believe you've gone son, you were an inspiration to all that followed, your reputation went before you and, it will live for a long long time after,quality rider who knew no fear when it came to racing, the fans loved and adored you fella,you wont be alone, there will be the likes of Hizzy, DJ and Joey to keep you company, hearfelt condolences to all your family. your partner and the team, it's goona take someone with a very special talent to fill your race boots,god bless son

Reply to this Topic
tridentbsa

Oct 07

tridentbsa says:

Craig Jones RIP, January 16, 1985 – August 4, 2008

Last good memory of Craig was him having a laugh just before the race, on the grid - You are sadly missed by us all.

My heart goes out to your family.

Reply to this Topic
Gary101

Feb 08

Gary101 says:

harsh

Just wanted to offer my condolance's to all his family and freind's trajic loss of a great racer. R.I.P

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices