Skip to content

Discuss This Craig Jones RIP, January 16, 1985 – August 4, 2008 World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Craig Jones RIP, January 16, 1985 – August 4, 2008

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Craig Jones RIP, January 16, 1985 – August 4, 2008

Following his serious crash during the Brands Hatch World Supersport race on Sunday August 3, Craig Jones has tragically lost his life. The 23-year-old Brit was fighting for the lead in front of thousands of fans in the biggest race of the year when he lost control of his Parkalgar Honda and was subsequently hit by Ten Kate Honda rider Andrew Pitt. Tributes poor...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (03 August 2008 18:00)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ducatijo2

Aug 08

ducatijo2 says:

jonesy RIP

I shed a tear last night and I still cant believe this has happened. Condolences to the Girlfriend, family and friends of Craig Jones. an outstanding rider who entertained us all at every race meeting. Thoughts to Andrew Pitt aswell. Please take the video off you tube. Respect the family. Rest in Peace Jonesy. You will never be forgotten. x Jo

Reply to this Topic
donaldmc

Jun 08

donaldmc says:

craig jones

The whole biking community has lost a great racer and a true talent a joy to watch and an inspiration to others , our thoughts are with his family and friends....

Reply to this Topic
millarmob

Jul 05

millarmob says:

Craig Jones

at the race Sunday I'm upset gutted and moved another great rider lost rode with style passion skill heart and soul loved by us all He will be missed RIP Craig my heart goes out to his family

Reply to this Topic
BOB FOX

Jun 03

BOB FOX says:

Craig Jones

A brilliant rider, thanks for entertaining us all. "Britain's lost talent" Condolences to your partner,family & friends

Reply to this Topic
stevieboy1962

Feb 06

Craig Jones

Gutted,another great rider and sportsman gone too soon,glad to say u tube have removed footage, sad to say Andrew Pitts website showing it ! shame on whoever runs his site, RIP Craig, and thinking of your family,friends,and fellow riders.

Reply to this Topic
tiddmyster

Oct 05

tiddmyster says:

jonesy

R I P a true rider you will be missed , my thoughts to all his friends and family ,, all aour love tiddy and family

Reply to this Topic
ak66

Aug 08

ak66 says:

Craig Jones RIP, January 16, 1985 – August 4, 2008

I met Craig when he was with Foggy - simply a nice guy and a born racer. It felt like I'd been hit in the stomach with a telegraph pole when I heard the tragic news. I've seen other threads suggesting asking Arai to do a Jonesy replica helmet - I know I'd have one - and use the £ to help his partner and family ; let's get it going.:upset:RIP

Reply to this Topic
stuart1306

Mar 07

stuart1306 says:

CRAIG JONES

So so sad, RIP jonesy you will be missed. You always had time to talk and sign for your fans you will never be forgotten.

Reply to this Topic
DUG49

Oct 06

DUG49 says:

Craig Jones

A massive talent so sadly lost and a genuine nice bloke, condolencies to his family,girlfriend, friends and team, RIP mate

Reply to this Topic
WilliamsDaniel

Apr 03

what can I say?

I'm just a bit sick of this at the moment. Can't stand it when we lose such good people. Jonesy. We'll do what you would have wanted us to do. We'll keep racing. See you mate. We'll all be along eventually..... RIP

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices