Skip to content

Discuss This Laguna Seca- best GP in years! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Laguna Seca- best GP in years!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Nick from North Wales  says:

Laguna Seca- best GP in years!

Jut like everyone else I was thrilled, amazed and completely entertained by Rossi and Stoner at Laguna Seca (Stoner's post race reaction was nothing new). However I wonder how many of you, like me, much prefer the commentary on Eurosport and only tune in to the BBC during the breaks! I therefore wonder how many of you, like me, had to stop and check that...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (04 August 2008 13:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Fuller46

Apr 05

Fuller46 says:

your a bit late nick

crikey..... if i got a pound for everytime I seen a shite post like this i wouldn't need to work. we all know whats needed and we all know it aiint happening - regardless of pointless warnings. and now i feel stupid writing this comment!!!!

Reply to this Topic
andypitt56

Jun 08

andypitt56 says:

fair comment

i absolutely agree with nick about motogp on the bbc and those awful dull as dishwater commentators on wsb however i also agree with fuller46 as there is nothing we can do unless someone knows the big cheese at the bbc, then and only then are we lickly to get what we want

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

bbc

I don't have Eurosport at home : ( but was on holiday during the german GP and watched it Eurosport. I thought the bbc's commentry's better and what about the adverts on Eurosport, I can't be doing with that!

Reply to this Topic
kawasakibiker

May 07

True......the Beeb needs to shape up

Cut the jibba-jabba and stop acting like crazy fools!!!

Reply to this Topic
Neverking

Jul 08

Neverking says:

Actually I prefer the BBC

In my house, we actually can't stand the planks on eurosport motoGP (apart from Mamola) I really can't stand how those two just ramble on about nothing and they just irritate us. Plus, adverts in a live event....fuckin stupid!

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

euro is best,but at a cost...

yes the eurosport commentary is the best cause julian rider is fanatical about the racing and extremely knowledgable to...the beeb do a reasonable job but i've never forgiven them for pulling a thrilling motogp race to go to the rugby a year or two ago...also it means people don't need sky to watch the bikes so it's cheaper for some but the editing at the beeb leaves alot to be desired as they flick away from the track and riders and go to commentary while the riders are doing parade laps (which are always fun with rossi)and show little of the podium and after race interviews.

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

adverts a no no

i do agree though that adverts suck in eurosport...

Reply to this Topic
RavenOne

Jul 08

RavenOne says:

You guys are all lucky

Speed channel here in the US opted to let CBS cover two races (the first one I missed as there was no notification). We had a Boob for one announcer and Kevin Schwantz. Schwantz sounded like he had just rolled out of bed with a hang over and the idiot other announcer went as far as telling the audience that they're racing in leather suits, boots (twice for good measure), gloves and have pucks on their knees (/palmface). I hear two seconds of the BBC coverage and cried like Stoner after the race (/jealous). Sigh...

Reply to this Topic
andypitt56

Jun 08

andypitt56 says:

the guys on bbc have no character there just drones, yeah they have got steve parish but theres no excitment its just like watching a 1960's footy match

Reply to this Topic
kevin the fruitbat

Aug 08

stupid adverts during moto gp

Ye especialy nicky haydens michelin advert 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle