Skip to content

Ask MCN Print Magazine, online! Site admin and feedback

You are in... Forums > Ask MCN > Site admin and feedback > Print Magazine, online!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

ckellyusa

Jun 08

ckellyusa says:

Print Magazine, online!

I was curious, since you have the previews for each print magazine, is it possible to subscribe to an online version?  I've been wanting to get away from having printed magazines delivered to my home and then have them collecting dust!  Sorry if I missed a thread or question on this, but I'd be very interested if this was offered!

Thank you!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (12 August 2008 17:13)

Post a message in Site admin and feedback

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hass

Dec 03

hass says:

I would definitely like to subscribe to a pdf version

Living in Sweden it's expensive to subscribe to the printed version. I read online articles all day and prefer it. Reading online saves on environmental resources and I don't have to take the magazines to the recycling station.

Please, please make a pdf version available.

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

I second that

Totally agree with Hass. I would totally pay 2-3$US per issue if I could view it online. The technology is there, we all have good large LCDs now, and some sites are starting to sell online magazines (like zinio.com) There's no reason not to do it, think of the environment. And you would even make more profit out of it while saving trees...Thanks.

Reply to this Topic
svsmitty

May 09

svsmitty says:

I also agree

Your mag is great and it would be that much better if you could offer it online.  I live in Canada and it would get more pricey if you had to ship it over the pond.  Come on guys, the tech is there to do this.  The profit margin for you guys would go through the roof!  More money for you means even better budget to travel around to shoot and write about bikes.  We all win.

Reply to this Topic
zylka

Jul 11

zylka says:

3 years passed any change of heart ? cause technology is there these days, and from what I can read your subscription service isn't that good especially out of UK.

Reply to this Topic
thecivvie

Aug 11

thecivvie says:

or digital

Or even a copy on Zinio reader which is available for Android and iOS devices and also desktop

Reply to this Topic
jekyllandhyde

Apr 10

Digital, please......

I am another who would love to see a digital edition. Kiving in another country means postage is very expensive for weeklies. When I travel to the UK to visit the family, the first thing I do (usually in the airport) is buy MCN. There is simply nothing as good as either MCN or your sister publication Bike, which I do subscribe to, over here. So, please consider Zinio or Kindle. By the way, I often read NME in Zinio. So, the techno is there....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices