Skip to content

Discuss This Brno MotoGP: Valentino Rossi victorious MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Brno MotoGP: Valentino Rossi victorious

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Brno MotoGP: Valentino Rossi victorious

Valentino Rossi has extended his championship lead to 50 points after winning the Brno GP, while rival Casey Stoner had to retire. Click here for the full results Casey Stoner led from the very first corner of the race, and had a consistent lead of one second over Valentino Rossi when he crashed on lap seven. The regning world champion remounted but the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (17 August 2008 14:48)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stoner27

Jul 08

stoner27 says:

boring

even rossi fans have got to admit that race was dull and i dont mean the weather ..i would say go back to the 500,s but it was always mick and alex . before that time was real racing when we had rainey gardner lawson mammola .those were the good days .. unless something happens quick the series is gonna start to fade a little ..

Reply to this Topic
kawasakibiker

May 07

Agreed 100%.......for once ;)

I wanted Rossi and Stoner switching places right until the end - I have always thought 'run-away victories' are crap. To be honest mate, although Rossi has a huge advantage now I bet he was bored to tears inside that helmet. Boring racing. He wants a scrap and he hates easy wins I'm sure. Its very obvious and painful now that Stoner and Rossi are a million miles ahead of the field performance wise so what the hell are they gonna do to make the rest of the field seem competitive again? Michelin need their arses kicking for a start. Its unacceptable to be so off the pace because of different tyres. Bring back the old bikes, ditch the electronics, cap horsepower or something DORMA. Its crackers!!!

Reply to this Topic
toe_down_sv_racing

Jan 08

Not One For The Stoner Fans

Myself included, but that was a great race for the championship. And what a result for tiger toni elias!!! Capirex got himself a deserved 3rd place. shame stoners nurf'd himself!!! I dont think theres any "rossi mind-games/ pressure" on stoners part, its just his extreme riding. good results for the kawasaki boys and my man sylvain guintoli doing a bit more justice for himself.

Reply to this Topic
chris313nt

May 08

chris313nt says:

race

WELL DONE Casey... oh sorry Rossi won... thats right Stoner had a computer glitch & threw the bike away, Presioso must've forgot to load the anti-virus (trojan horse infection I expect)... Stoner 2nd then..oh no, someone forgot to tell Elias that only Stoner can ride Ducati! He's obviously getting used to his new computer on the satellite bike... Capirossi & Anthony West, brilliant!!! Kawasaki updates obviously work on race days... "Stoner27", do you mean the times of real racing of fairing bashing between rainey, gardner, lawson & mamola?? if I remember correctly at the last race, you said you didn't agree with close overtaking of YOUR BOY!! maybe I read your piece wrong, eh...if you need a bigger sick bucket I got a 45 gallon drum at work!!! pmsl... nuf said..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
stoner27

Jul 08

stoner27 says:

numpty

chris313nt  maybe you wanna take a look at the post on your column you say your not biased b**ls**t understand the word before posting ..

Reply to this Topic
Neverking

Jul 08

Neverking says:

Boring

Yeh it was pretty boring. I wanted another Laguna Seca, but nevermind, it's still a 50 point lead for Rossi!

Reply to this Topic
toe_down_sv_racing

Jan 08

Chris...

im reknown for my terrible net writing, but christ on a bike.... what are you on about hahaha. 'f-kin trojans? madness. although, about mick doohan, every (although thers only bout 20/30 in total) doohan vs. the world races i watched, he either won it by 12 seconds or finsihed anywhere from 15th-4th and so on. a lot of people go on about 500cc, but the last years on them where really quite boring. watching 990cc monsters laying tyres on the road and increadable speeds and times, 500cc was made obsolete within a year! (personal opinion)

Reply to this Topic
chris313nt

May 08

chris313nt says:

unbiased

stoner 27, its you who needs to read, I mentioned Rossi but congratulated Stoner, Capirossi, Elias & West. It must be those Stoner glasses your looking through.. "toe down sv racing", lighten up its done in humour, as in computer (on stoners bike), he crashed, so it must be a virus in his electronic computer!!!! Its called sarcasm...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
nai2468

Aug 08

nai2468 says:

MotoGP

Hi I am sure Eurosport must be happy with the BBC taking over MotoGP! This has got to be the worst of all the bike racing championships. It needs to eb like BSB & WSBK... A one or two horse race wth the the rest over 16 seconds behine! Not worth watching or even attending a round.. Roll on BSB @ Cadwell proprer racing. As for MOTOGP racing being the blue ribon classs, it has the makings of F1, and a processional class...It needs inovation to be something different not just a load fo bikes that represent a four cyclinder bike that you can get from your dealer...

Reply to this Topic
Karlasaki

Jul 08

Karlasaki says:

MotoGP

Come off it, didn't you see the battles between Hopper and Vermulen, Vermulen and Capirossi? And Rossi was catching Stoner for another Laguna. F1 is like Scalectrix, MotoGP is every bit as good as WSB.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices