Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki launches C1800RT cruiser New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Suzuki launches C1800RT cruiser

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Leanne Hyland  says:

Suzuki launches C1800RT cruiser

A new flagship model has been added to Suzuki’s ever expanding cruiser range of motorcycles. The Suzuki C1800RT. View Suzuki motorcycles for sale The Intruder C1800RT is designed to be a sporty, long distance, cruiser, and uses the 1800cc power plant used in the M1800R sports cruiser. Features on the C1800RT include a large touring windshield, saddlebags, passenger backrest, and pullback handlebars. The...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (21 August 2008 09:59)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tracktime1000

Oct 05

C109RT as it was

Call it what you will I hope MCN get their hands on one of these wee beasties. I can't wait to read the write up. I was going to purchase one but the very nice dealer in yorkshire spent some time telling me how my 12 month old GTR1400 had lost two and a half thou in value in only 12 months so F**k the dealers I shall buy my next one second hand and privately so no depreciation and no commision. Fantastic bike though and hats off to Suzuki for having the balls to make it.

Reply to this Topic
wildy

Aug 02

wildy says:

Harley clone. If you bought this you would be fed up after a week with everyone saying " nice harley" Why not buy the real deal.

Reply to this Topic
keithd52

Oct 04

keithd52 says:

Own one

Yep I brought this one hell of a beast as a lot of mate call it, and want one too, have covered 900 miles on her and smiles too, the looks you get too say's it all, the ike is comfort like a armchair twist the throttle and boy she goes no more thinking shall I or not, the pick up is fantastic for such a lump, the looks are as good as the ride, gears are settling nice and the bike is getting a lot more smoother to ride,

Why pay stupid money just to have Harley on the side when you can spend little and move faster then a harley enought said.

Keith Drury

This was brought from  G Petch in Grimsby thanks for your help and service see you at 4,000miles if not befor.

Reply to this Topic
lepidge

Apr 12

lepidge says:

C1800RT

I have had my C1800RT for 6 months now and love it. It took a wee while to get used to the beast as I am only 5`8". I dont think I could downsize especially with my wife as pillion for comfort.

The cons:

1.Slight cluncking on low gears.

2. Top of windshield level slightly annoying on undulating country roads (in line of sight, could be 2" lower).

3. Rear fender too low as covers the huge rear tire.

The pros:

1. Everything you would want in a cruiser:doubt:.

2. Great manoeuvrability when moving.

3. Great cruiser style. Gets more than a few glances.

3. Eats up motorways. Comfortable on long journeys.

4. Fun Fun Fun

Safe riding!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices