Skip to content

General What do you get in trouble for??? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > What do you get in trouble for???

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

MADMARK99

Jan 05

MADMARK99 says:

What do you get in trouble for???

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/the_end_is_not_for_a_while.png

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (01 September 2008 20:02)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ghengis khan

Aug 03

ghengis khan says:

trouble? damn thats my middle name

I been in trouble of one sort or another almost since the moment I came into this world [acordin to my mother] I wasn't wanted/planned so was a bother to her right from the off.

At infant school I got in hot water for spraying some kid with cold water:lol::lol::lol:

at juniour school I got in crap for slinging mud at a wall

at seniour school the shit hit the air conditioning when me and bunch of mates wrecked some nobs car for him [dum shit had got my mate in bother with the law you see and we paid him back] headmaster lined us up in front of the whole school at morning prayers and dissed us real bad        [his car got damaged too :lol:]

my first job I had for 6 months then I got canned for putting more money in my pocket than in the till..... what they expect they go paying crap wagers? lol

my next job was in a factory...... man that place stank:wacko: and the forman was a jurk so it wasn't long before I was down the job centre again.

I got in bother with the law for having no L plates on my bike while on a provisional licence......

next time it was for slapping some dum kid around for kickin my dog [shoulda broke that ****s legs for him]

I got busted again by the law for having some stuff didn't belong to me...... how the **** was I to know the guy I bought the stuff off in the pub was stollen? damn.

some kids were messin with my truck and throwing builders sand at my house so I went outside and shouted at em..... one of these kids comes up and tells me to go **** myself so I slapped him around a little bit and next thing I'm on handcuffs..... wtf?

Now? I sit at home watching the rain run down my window and listen to Bob Dylan on my hi fi...... expect my neighbour will be banging on my door telling my music is too loud......... see? I can't keep out'a trouble

prolly the day they put me in the ground some shithead will say something like 'glad he's gone, been nothing but trouble since the day he wuz born'. :upset::upset::upset:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices