Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Nick Sanders rides his Yamaha R1 across 14,000ft Alto Plano in Bolivia Other

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Other > Video: Nick Sanders rides his Yamaha R1 across 14,000ft Alto Plano in Bolivia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Angus Farquhar  says:

Video: Nick Sanders rides his Yamaha R1 across 14,000ft Alto Plano in Bolivia

Nick Sanders has sent another instalment from his amazing Parallel Worlds round the world ride as he becomes the first person to cross the Alto Plano in Bolivia on a Yamaha R1 The roads are so rough on the 14,000ft pass that the exhaust fell off. He managed to fix it and sent us this video report when he got to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (03 September 2008 16:36)

Post a message in Other

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ROBBIE61

Jun 06

ROBBIE61 says:

Nick Sanders

Nick: that video diary was awesome! You have my utmost respect and admiration for being one of the greatest living motorcyclists and so down-to earth with it. Sadly I doubt we will ever meet - But if we do: 'the beers are on me' (said in a Stephen Hawking voice). God's Speed.

Reply to this Topic
joeschmoe

Feb 04

joeschmoe says:

If you liked that, there's loads more videos, pics and blogs from Nick on www.hein-gericke.com/parallelworld. And you can find out where to get that beer with Nick too.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ZZRinPATAGONIA

Sep 08

South American biking

Nick - If you're down near Gaiman, Chubut, Patagonia, Argentina give me a shout and you can have a bed for the night. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh4aBr9uZh0 Ed www.edgold.co.uk

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle