Skip to content

General now drivers with cameras !!! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > now drivers with cameras !!!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

gixxer750k3

Jun 08

gixxer750k3 says:

now drivers with cameras !!!

:mad:
What the fuck is this country coming to !? More to the point what are the people of this country comng to??
So now drivers in several counties are being asked to spy on their fellow man all because he chooses to ride with an aftermarket can or has a small numberplate and then report them to police after recording them on a dash mounted camera.  It seems the very people who are signing up to do this are the very people who have never had an ounce of excitement in their pitiful little lives.
Lets face it there are idiots out there that ride and they don't help our cause, especially those fucking idiots who film themselves and put it on U-Tube I enjoy my riding and have done so for the last 20yrs and i would like to continue to do so.But a small plate and an aftermaket can are hardly crimes of the century!! But unfortunately our wonderful boys in blue seem happy for this to happen. Probably because they can't be bothered to get off their fat arses and do something useful like catching dangerous drivers and drink and drug drivers. Oh and apparently car drivers are not a target. Yep your local boy racer can behave how the hell he wants without impunity cos he wont be recorded on camera !!
Unsurprisingly this is yet another example of the surveillance culture that is  being perpetuated by this government !! This lot make Stalin and Hitler look like boy scouts.
I mean what did our fathers and fore fathers fight for ??? Certainly not this shit !! It makes me wonder why i bothered giving ten yrs in the service of this country!? 
What do this bunch of cretins get when they get there dash mounted camera? a years membership of the Gestapo?!! :mad:
The sooner we all wake up to this the better, but first off will the last sain human being to leave the country please switch the light off.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 7 years ago (04 September 2008 20:00)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
andy_m

Apr 07

andy_m says:

and

this source is from?

Reply to this Topic
gixxer750k3

Jun 08

gixxer750k3 says:

now drivers with cameras

In answer to your question this weeks MCN. But before you make a response i would like to point out that this very sort of anti bike meeting has already happened here in Hampshire so absolutely nothing surprises me when it comes to anti bike protests and meetings.

Reply to this Topic
andy_m

Apr 07

andy_m says:

lol

which part of hampshire you from?

Reply to this Topic
gixxer750k3

Jun 08

gixxer750k3 says:

now drivers with cameras

mid

Reply to this Topic
andy_m

Apr 07

andy_m says:

lol

i'm not going to come round to yours to beat you up. i go to Andover loads and always get funny looks of coppers when filtering! fuck em!

Reply to this Topic
carbonni

Jul 08

carbonni says:

One rule for one........

I bet the people thinking of allowing these cameras to be installed into their cars wouldn't like it if they were also linked to a system which could monitor their exact road positioning and speeds at all times, as I'm sure they've never ventured past the legal posted road speeds or done anything which could be deemed 'illegal':winkie:.

I can just imagine seeing one of these, what I personally consider to be little Hitlers, blowing past other law abiding motorists in their Skoda Felicia to catch up with the Gixxer rider with a mini plate doing 31 in a 30!

Have they not got anything more important to spend their time & money on?

Oh, and WTF about cars not being monitored?!? Takes the pi$$!

Reply to this Topic
ghengis khan

Aug 03

ghengis khan says:

cocksuckingmotherfuckers

:mad::mad::mad::mad: let me see one of these pathetic little worms i'll drag him out his tin box and shove his camera up his arse. I wanna ride round with a loud can and small plate I sodding will..... ok I get stopped by the pigs and get busted..... i'll live with it because it's their job but no friggin little nob in his skoda is gonna film me and get me done.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Reply to this Topic
Des_Fireblade

Apr 08

video equip

I am not sure whether it is legal for a civilialn to actively use recording equipment in there cars for said purpose (the EU may serve some use in this...:winkie:). Also, if they are using this equipment then it would be only fair that both speeds are shown (car in which equip is in, and the 'followed vehicle') - a double edged sword!!.

If this sort of thing becomes legal then it may pose the question of 'legal' active radar/laser detection for bikes.....bloody hell an electronic counter-measures fest!!.

Des

Reply to this Topic
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

I'm with GK on this one

drag em out and tolchock em :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
staffsknot

Jun 08

staffsknot says:

Well

The guys who photographed Clarkson on mobile while driving and several high profile celebs didn't manage to get a conviction against anyone so I don't see how this can.

You'd need to calibrate it every time its used anyway for speed measuring and I don't think it will happen.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices