Skip to content

Discuss This 2009 Honda CBR600RR ABS - First official pictures New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > 2009 Honda CBR600RR ABS - First official pictures

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

2009 Honda CBR600RR ABS - First official pictures

Honda has released the full details and pictures for the revised 2009 Honda CBR600RR ABS. The main news is the addition of Electronically-Controlled Combined ABS – an all-new ABS system using electronic control to not only regulate brake pressure to prevent wheels locking, but also to spread braking force between front and rear brakes to give optimum stopping. Video: Honda's ABS...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (05 September 2008 17:24)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rcoll

Sep 06

rcoll says:

Blue & White??

Where did they get that colour combo from? Not so sure I am in the market for my first sports bike, i wonder if this is the one for me? given the rain we are having this summer a novice could be thankful for the new ABS. Cant wait for a test ride in the new year

Reply to this Topic
Yellowninja600

Nov 07

Erm...

I liked the blue and white but not with the BLUE wheels... Ruins what is otherwise quite a fetching colour scheme...

Reply to this Topic
toe_down_sv_racing

Jan 08

FINALLY

A blue and white Konica Minolta HRC rip-off machine :D got i love the colours, id buy one right now if A) i wasnt poor B) hadnt got my heart set on an SV1000s. GOOD CALL HONDA, I LOVE YOU AGAIN

Reply to this Topic
frontburner

Sep 08

frontburner says:

UMMmmmm....

Where's the "Full Honda Lineup" we were promised this evening by MCN?

Reply to this Topic
david camb

Jul 08

david camb says:

Us poor sods in Australia

Its good to see all you can complain about is the colour! Out here in Oz we will be lucky to see the non ABS version.. heck they are still selling new VTR1000s over here (at least its sunny)

Reply to this Topic

Sep 06

9475 says:

Yes, very nice!!

NOW WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE RANGE YOU PROMISED US!!!

Reply to this Topic
Greenback

Sep 04

Greenback says:

Very nice MCN but naughty that the email you sent me said that you were going to reveal the Honda 2009 line up last night on your site, as a VFR fan I was hoping for news on this bike. I can't help but think your email was to drum up website hits which as I am sure we are all aware is good for your advertising revenue.

Reply to this Topic
stephen01

May 07

stephen01 says:

Hoda Range 2009

Where's the rest of the range as per ypur e-mail?

Reply to this Topic
g.romay

Sep 08

g.romay says:

im really disappointed with the colours of this hondas, they look cheap, they should let the squids and ricers do their own stickers and paint jobs at home. and i though that honda was starting to change for more sober and finer colours like their 08 600rr and the new 1000rr, like Yamaha and Kawa with their solid colours, i guess their back with Suzuki with the vulgar flashy stickers. i cant imagine how stupid a Ducati painted like that would look. Booo at Honda for hiring someone with such bad taste and terribly style to paint their great bikes

Reply to this Topic
mgivogue

Aug 02

mgivogue says:

B*GGER!

They promise us tech we want (slipper clutch) and then give us tech we don't want (ABS)! I was waiting till next year to buy a CBR600 but I guess I'll have to look at the competition as I am not impressed! BAD HONDA, BAD DOG!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices