Skip to content

General At risk of being non-PC Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > At risk of being non-PC

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

At risk of being non-PC

Where in the Quran does it forbid its followers to drive in any other lane than the middle one?

300 miles of Mustapha Tailback today - do they not sit the same test as the indigenous population?

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 6 years ago (07 September 2008 19:22)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
olivercromwell

May 06

How you can post such poorly crafted nonsense whilst atttempting to critcise the literary competency of others is beyond me.

"must say,

that the spelling is STILL atrocious on here, can't the obermensch learn to spell a bit better in this "civilized" part of the world? what a mean bunch of small minded individuals you lot are. bigots and sacists the lot of you"

Have you not heard of punctuation, or beginning each new sentence with a higher case letter?

And, what, pray tell, is a sacist?

I think I would prefer a rag head to a knob head.

Reply to this Topic
incognito96

May 07

incognito96 says:

asian drivers

they are the most ignorant of drivers middlelane hoggers and non repesctful drivers on the planet,and i thought it was just me who hated them.

Reply to this Topic
budgey

Jan 08

budgey says:

dear olie,

now you're picking on ppl with speech impediments? is there no end to your small mindedness?:lol:

i know i come pretty close but even i'm not perfect! :sunglasses:

just remember, after they've kicked out all the kikes, niggers, spics, coolies, wops, rag heads and not to forget my own personal favourites, the dagos, they'll probably start on the narrow minded little racist geeks and then where will you lot be, up shit creek without a paddle!  they never asked us to colonise them, you know. the good book says that what you sow, you shall reap, we just never realized that the harvest would be so bountifull!

Reply to this Topic
incognito96

May 07

incognito96 says:

dear budgey

i am a so called nigger as you say and wot has that got to do with disrespectful asian drivers?? you get all sorts not acknowlegding you but majority are asian who don,t.Like everyone else the so called ethnics did help build this country my grandad was in the war as well so keep the n word to yourself.

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

Incognito

Most people simply ignore Budgey as he is a weird little troll.

But if you want to bitch slap him that's fine by me :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
budgey

Jan 08

budgey says:

incog,

do yourself a favour and reread the message and look past the word nigger cos i coulda used wog instead but it was the point i was trying to make about racism. one person says sumfing derogatory about an asian and all the racists fall over themselves to jump on the band wagon, so i think you've missed the point mate.:doubt:

para, if i was black and had an accident, i pray that i wasn't picked up by a racist like you.:biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
incognito96

May 07

incognito96 says:

budgey

i read your message mate,and havn,t missed the point mine also states ASIAN,as not rag head,wog, what ever, i am black and proud i am not a nigger,i am not anyones slave.You are not a HONKY i was referring to a race of ppl not a slang term what stupid  ppl call other races.It just so happens the majority of Asian drivers do not acknowledge others to say thankyou.For the record i don,t like fellow black rappers who say nigger in songs either.

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

Incognito - I could get to like you

:lol: 

Reply to this Topic
SMITSJ

Dec 07

SMITSJ says:

get the quran and its followers take them to a desert island and bomb the lot of them,they cause a majority of the worlds problems. its not racism that causes problems/war its religion.

(sorry it doesnt follow the thread,but thats the way its going!!! :blink::blink:)

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
budgey

Jan 08

budgey says:

incog,

the point i was TRYING to make was that this was the way the post was heading. wasn't having a go at you specifically mate but the tossers who were being derogatory about what they called rag heads etc. sooner or later, if left to say what they liked, that would be the language used. sorry if you are offended but read thru ALL the threads again and maybe this will make more sense to you.:unsure:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices